Page 388 of 549 FirstFirst ... 288338378385386387388389390391398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5481

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    Hope I get mine today. My plan is to attack the alumni table first. It always get crowded. We need to all exchange cell numbers and decide on a place to meet up before the doors open.
    I was going to start finalzing the spreadsheet next week so. I can definitely add cell numbers to the sheet for anyone who would like. Once the times are released we can figure out who is going to what players.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Im headed to the flyers game today...Whats your advice on the best spot to gets graphs before and after the game. The ramp or the lower lot?
    talked to someone who went to a game earlier this season (may have been someone on here, i forget). they said it was brutal at the ramp. security forced everyone down to the sideway on the outside of the gate by the street

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I was going to start finalzing the spreadsheet next week so. I can definitely add cell numbers to the sheet for anyone who would like. Once the times are released we can figure out who is going to what players.

if anyone wants to split a couturier, let me know. I only need one. its a 16, so i'll wait in the line (dont want to burden someone with my large item) with both of our items.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Im headed to the flyers game today...Whats your advice on the best spot to gets graphs before and after the game. The ramp or the lower lot?
    You can get Bernie, dorny and Kelly in the broad street atrium before the game. As for the current guys the ramp is tough. Ill pm you
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

what time is barbs next week?

12-2
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    what time is barbs next week?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Forsberg is at the flyers game today
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shcards View Post
    this sat. feb.9th at carl's cards duce staley from 1pm-3pm

http://www.carlscards.com/events-and-signings.php
    Great job on the Duce signing today! He was a really good dude, and I'm sure my brother will love his signed jar of pickles! Duce has a great sig too

Jeff always a pleasure standing in line with you!
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Great job on the Duce signing today! He was a really good dude, and I'm sure my brother will love his signed jar of pickles! Duce has a great sig too

Jeff always a pleasure standing in line with you!
    Dude that pickle juice jar you pulled out was awesome and to see his Duce's reaction was priceless. And yea man he was a class act despite being 30 mins late because of the snow especially with your son. It was really cool of him the way he was towards everyone and like we talked about that we wish more athletes were like him. And thanks again for helping me out letting me meet Duce. Need anything down the road or if I can help you out let me know!
    Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 02-09-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Does anyone need a Coburn or Read puck? I have extra

Page 388 of 549 FirstFirst ... 288338378385386387388389390391398438488 ... LastLast