Page 394 of 545 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394395396397404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5447

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    Just because Bill is my boy,

Bill's is having Revere for $20 may 4th. Not sure if it's public yet, but I wanted to give him some play as well.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather go to him. Much closer
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_2 View Post
    How did my words get so twisted on here? NOWHERE did I say season ticket holders should get “special treatment”, people are putting words in my mouth here and that isn’t cool.
    Someone wrote it, maybe not you. Mostly my point was that just because the ticket holder line was accepting calls from non-ticket holders, dosen't mean it was right for them to use it. Anyway, no point in dragging it out, we're pretty much at the mercy of the team here. Hopefully there figure out a better system this year.

1. Anyone buy Phillies tickets today?
    2. Big autograph signing day. Im foregoing Flyers signings today and going for the hard to get Mike Piazza.

Who is Big Daddy Productions because they have a Briere signing and a card show in March with decent signers and prices: http://www.bigdaddyproductions1.com/upcomingevents.html

Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    Who is Big Daddy Productions because they have a Briere signing and a card show in March with decent signers and prices: http://www.bigdaddyproductions1.com/upcomingevents.html
    Dude thank you so much for this! i been waiting for a Montogmery signing for a long time! I would of misssed this if you didn't show this...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Dude thank you so much for this! i been waiting for a Montogmery signing for a long time! I would of misssed this if you didn't show this...
    Glad I could help!

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    Just because Bill is my boy,

Bill's is having Revere for $20 may 4th. Not sure if it's public yet, but I wanted to give him some play as well.
    Great price! Definitely beat all his competition.....

Wow, Montgomery and Trillo, 5 minutes from my house. Great find!!!
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Wow, Montgomery and Trillo, 5 minutes from my house. Great find!!!
    where is the location exactly? NE Philly?

where is the location exactly? NE Philly?
    yep, about 2 minutes from the academy rd exit off 95

Page 394 of 545 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394395396397404444494 ... LastLast