Page 401 of 550 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5492

Thread: Philly INK

Yeah that was me.

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    one thing about the schultz debate that makes me laugh is how different some of the guys are. for example, kelly saw one of those hockey heros cards (i think it was ej's), showed it to fedoruk and said "i bought 9 packs of these and gave them out a christmas gifts." then shultz sees it and says "where did these come from? *flips over card* see that? it says officially licensed product. i've never seen this. they never asked me. how can it be licensed?".
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

I found someone who is gonna try and get me leighton this week, therefore, I do not need to 50/50 with anybody. Thanks guys I know you are always willing to help out
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Can anyone throw out some names of who may be playing in the Flyers Alumni Charity gm in Sewell next month? They only list 4 players but I was hoping some of you guys who have been to recent alumni gms can help out. I want to go, but don't want to buy tix until I have an idea if there will be guys there I need.
    thanks

At the one in warminster there was Kelly, Propp, Fedoruk, Bialowas, Goodenough, Allison, Fenvys, Lamourieux, and a couple others minors guys I'm missing off the top of my head.

Don Saleski is the guest for the Brian Propp show tomorrow. think i'm gonna try to make it for this one.

Where are you getting the updates for his show? I keep checking his sight, and that television station sight, and see nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Peanut View Post
    Don Saleski is the guest for the Brian Propp show tomorrow. think i'm gonna try to make it for this one.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it.That's a big hike for me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Peanut View Post
    the restaurant's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/DoubleEdgeSportsGrille
    their menu looks blah

Especially for such a weak menu hahaha

Is the Propp show pretty easy to graph?
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Hey guys, I need some ID help, and my eyes aren't working right today. I picked up a sweet Flyers team photo featuring them in the Cooperalls. I think it's from the preseason of 82-83, because Reggie Leach is in it, but was cut before the season started. I've been able to ID Clarke, Barber, Leach, Cochran, Carson, Howe, Holmgren Flockhart, Siinisalo, Propp and Sutter, and the Goalies are St Croix and LaRocque. Any help is appreciated:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-1982-83-Team-PARTIAL-ICE-EMPTY-SPECTRUM-14x12-Photo-/130845535662?nma=true&si=SGQ9RAkX9W9WtbY3msIKyE81Z X4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l255 7

Page 401 of 550 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411451501 ... LastLast