Page 415 of 548 FirstFirst ... 315365405412413414415416417418425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

check out BD sports on twitter - Wellwood, Lilja, and Carle 8x10's 12 bucks dlvd
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Rickey Watters is going to be at the Poppel Granite Run show in April.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Rickey Watters is going to be at the Poppel Granite Run show in April.
    Poppel and First and Goal are friends. They promote one another. Its the same signing First and Goal is having. Did you see a picture of Watters at Maxwell Club, he is freaking ripped!

Calling all hockey fans to come out TONIGHT at 6:30pm and watch a taping of "Propper Hockey" at the Double Edge Sports Grille in Newtown Square, PA. Tonight hosts Lou & Brian chat with former Flyer Terry Carkner, along with reporter Jennifer Sherlock! It's a great time.
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

thanks mike...just got me some.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    check out BD sports on twitter - Wellwood, Lilja, and Carle 8x10's 12 bucks dlvd
    Hidden Content

Come out & join us Wednesday, March 6th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 500 Easton Road, Warrington with special Flyers guest winger Harry Zolnierczyk
    Hidden Content

What's the chances he shows. All the players are late there to begin with because of the traffic and now there's a storm coming

Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    Poppel and First and Goal are friends. They promote one another. Its the same signing First and Goal is having. Did you see a picture of Watters at Maxwell Club, he is freaking ripped!
    Yeah, I think everytime Poppel does a show at Granite Run Mall First and Goal is going to have players in too. Makes sense.

Also, First and Goal added Coutourier on March 29th at Springfield Mall.

Anyone heading to the Big Daddy show mind getting me Wilbert Montgomery and Manny Trillo?

Dude, as long as I have off of work, I've got you. I'll let you know by next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Anyone heading to the Big Daddy show mind getting me Wilbert Montgomery and Manny Trillo?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Page 415 of 548 FirstFirst ... 315365405412413414415416417418425465515 ... LastLast