Page 418 of 551 FirstFirst ... 318368408415416417418419420421428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5507

Thread: Philly INK

  1. #4171
    Looking good Jack. Hey, Thanks again for the help with Kindrachuk the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Quick Preview. Still not close to being finished

    http://www.phillyinksignings.com/Home_Page.html
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

  2. #4172
    I had a pretty epic hockey success last night. Story is in the link below, and includes a shout out to a philly ink guy that helped me!

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post12564320
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  3. #4173
    I commend you for your effort but....Crosby can suck it!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    I had a pretty epic hockey success last night. Story is in the link below, and includes a shout out to a philly ink guy that helped me!

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post12564320
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  4. #4174

  5. #4175
    pronger presser at 12:00 anybody headed to the skate zone to try and get Pronger? Im sure this will be one a the last times he is there. Im guessing a retirement speech is coming
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  6. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    I commend you for your effort but....Crosby can suck it!!!!
    Not to rain on your success, but that auto is a far cry from his clean autographs you would see on his stuff from UD or Frameworth. I wonder if JSA would pass it.

  7. #4177
    lol hater.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  8. #4178
    JSA passed these:






    and this, the S scribble




    Of course when he's sitting down and getting paid he's going to sign a bit better, but that's not his abbreviated sig, any way you slice it.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  9. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    JSA passed these:






    and this, the S scribble




    Of course when he's sitting down and getting paid he's going to sign a bit better, but that's not his abbreviated sig, any way you slice it.
    Ok never mind. Wow that is rough.

  10. #4180
    anybody have an unsigned giroux WC jersey? dont care if its a chinese knoockoff
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Page 418 of 551 FirstFirst ... 318368408415416417418419420421428468518 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •