Page 419 of 556 FirstFirst ... 319369409416417418419420421422429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

     
  1. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    anybody have an unsigned giroux WC jersey? dont care if its a chinese knoockoff
    Ask Bills sports memorabilia, he sells Chinese knockoffs. He sent me a Talbot WC jersey, grilled him if it was legit and he said yes. I mailed it back and got my refund. Lost my shipping cost though.

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #4182
    he only has home orange...thank though

    Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    Ask Bills sports memorabilia, he sells Chinese knockoffs. He sent me a Talbot WC jersey, grilled him if it was legit and he said yes. I mailed it back and got my refund. Lost my shipping cost though.
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  4. #4183
    Anyone need Giroux?? Here are the prices.


    Puck/8x10 $42
    16x20 $55
    Jersey/Equip/Mini $75
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  5. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Looking good Jack. Hey, Thanks again for the help with Kindrachuk the other day.
    Thanks mike
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  6. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Anyone need Giroux?? Here are the prices.


    Puck/8x10 $42
    16x20 $55
    Jersey/Equip/Mini $75
    scan of 8x10? I would love it if its the pic of Giroux putting Crosby on his

  7. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    scan of 8x10? I would love it if its the pic of Giroux putting Crosby on his ™™™
    Sorry I should of specified. Theses are the prices to get your items signed
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  8. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Sorry I should of specified. Theses are the prices to get your items signed
    Bills private signing...no thank you

  9. #4188

  10. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    Bills private signing...no thank you
    It's not bills signing.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  11. #4190
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    whats wrong with bills?
    I agree with this. I've dealt with Bill several times and never had a problem.

    But as Jack said it isn't Bills signing anyway
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Page 419 of 556 FirstFirst ... 319369409416417418419420421422429469519 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •