Page 427 of 548 FirstFirst ... 327377417424425426427428429430437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

No doubt, I'm writing the guy back and forth now about ttm for the signing. I think I'll be sending him a McFarlane base and bobblehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    really surprised by these gagne prices. he's a no-brainer flyers HOF, charging 25-30. voracek charging 30. gagne is a huge bargain
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    No doubt, I'm writing the guy back and forth now about ttm for the signing. I think I'll be sending him a McFarlane base and bobblehead.
    i bet someone on here will be at the bd one. hopefully someone can help you out

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    really surprised by these gagne prices. he's a no-brainer flyers HOF, charging 25-30. voracek charging 30. gagne is a huge bargain
    Bd is a great place. Every signer he's had that other promoters have also had he either cheaper or same price
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    mike I will be there for sure. If you need any help let me know. That goes for any of the regulars. This is one of the good stores and anything I can do to help I will.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i bet someone on here will be at the bd one. hopefully someone can help you out
    Ill he there. Any of the regular guys need help gettin anything at his signing just let me know
    Hidden Content

same here... its 6 days before my wedding so Im good lol. But i will be there if any one cant attend ill be there and do it up for you

heres the 16x20 i got done at sportsvault. crappy cell phone pic, but i'm very happy with it. i dropped off at 2, went to the Union match, picked it up at 8. excellent service

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If you guys haven't been to this store I highly recommend checking it out. There signings run very smooth and it's a great little shop that really appreciates there customers
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Ill he there. Any of the regular guys need help gettin anything at his signing just let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    same here... its 6 days before my wedding so Im good lol. But i will be there if any one cant attend ill be there and do it up for you
    thx guys. might take one of you up on this. thinking about ordering an 01 or 07 all star puck

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    If you guys haven't been to this store I highly recommend checking it out. There signings run very smooth and it's a great little shop that really appreciates there customers
    Yes... i was actually 2 hours early to the signing yesterday (Rinaldo & Knuble), I have no life and wife was at school. And me and the owners chatted the entire time until people started to show up very cool.

thx guys. might take one of you up on this. thinking about ordering an 01 or 07 all star puck

im here for you brochachoe

Page 427 of 548 FirstFirst ... 327377417424425426427428429430437477527 ... LastLast