Page 431 of 556 FirstFirst ... 331381421428429430431432433434441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

Got to the verizon store at 6. Line was long but not ridiculous. They moved it along pretty quick and got through in about a half hour. It was 1 per. After my first time through the line was only about 20 deep so I got back in. I got 2 pucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    How did you guys make out at giroux?

steve carlton added to august poppel show

I was kicking around the idea of going to Flyers Practice today, but I feel like crap. Is anyone else going to the Montgomery/Trillo show tomorrow?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

I got there around 430. was about 30th in line. Got my jersey signed and was out by 615. I was considering getting back in line, but I was freezing and didnt feel like waiting. All I really wanted was my jersey so I was happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    How did you guys make out at giroux?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

I will be at the montgomery/trillio show. I will be there at about 11. I am getting retzlaff on a throwback mini and 8x10, montgomery on a throwback mini and 8x10, trillio on a ROMLB, and Papale on a 8x10.

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    I was kicking around the idea of going to Flyers Practice today, but I feel like crap. Is anyone else going to the Montgomery/Trillo show tomorrow?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Ill be there... Just getting Montgomery... I don't know what to get. Already have a 16x20, 8x10, and a jersey of him... might just get something else to trade or sell...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Ill be there. Need to get Trillo
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

I came to practice, freezing my off outside, only one waiting for autos too!

Clements guest this week is Jody Shelly. I think this is the final one at Chickes blvd. Terrible lineup for such a high volume location. Paddock, Fedoruk (cancelled) and now Shelly
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'll be bringing my son and plan on getting there around 11:30.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Page 431 of 556 FirstFirst ... 331381421428429430431432433434441481531 ... LastLast