Page 457 of 537 FirstFirst ... 357407447454455456457458459460467507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5362

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    Did anyone go to the Jimmy Rollins event? I did....it was pretty poorly run with bad information going all around at the event. Signing was supposed to start around 10:30-11:00 but didn't start until about 1:00. No other players showed up but David Montgomery was there. It started out as a FREE event but changed to donations only. $5 per person unlimited autos......then $5 per person 2 autos......then $5 per family 2 autos per family.....I argued with the girl that seemed to think she had a clue what was going on. It ended up being 2 per person for $5. I went with my wife and kids and walked away with 4 ROMLBs Sweet Spotted in blue, 2 Black Big Stick bats, and 1 2008 WS mini bat that is also signed by Charlie Manuel. Also got Dave Montgomery in the parking lot on a ROMLB SS. All in all it was a good day!
    I always hated that... Once you are there and have spent all that time you are kinda at the mercy of the "lesser beings" running the event... (That doesn't make me sound too jaded, does it?) Sounds like you may've wound up getting a bargain for the price per autograph... I'm not sure what his usual signing fee is for shows, but its probably more than $2.50 per item..

Come out & join us Wednesday, April 24th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 Shannondell Blvd in Audobon with Flyers GM Paul Holmgren
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Just curious......Dave Schultz won't signed unlicensed jerseys but he signed all those unlicensed photos for you?

yes he did
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Kind of ironic!
    Quote Originally Posted by shcards View Post
    Just curious......Dave Schultz won't signed unlicensed jerseys but he signed all those unlicensed photos for you?

yes he did

Pete Rose free signing this Sat in East Hanover NJ from 3-6pm... but no outside memorabilia... will only sign a photo provided by the car dealership...

https://www.facebook.com/nielsendodge
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Come out & join us Wednesday, April 24th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 Shannondell Blvd in Audobon with Flyers GM Paul Holmgren
    Excuse me while I grab my pitchfork...I kid I kid....

Carlos Ruiz rehab in reading Friday and Saturdy.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

what a ™™™™ show that will be

former Phillies (& Cubs, Indians, Yankees, White Sox, Padres, Rangers...) player Oscar Gamble will be appearing at Buffalo Wild Wings in Brick, NJ tonight from 7-9pm for a NYY viewing party. free autographs.

Anyone have high res of harold Charmichael ?
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Page 457 of 537 FirstFirst ... 357407447454455456457458459460467507 ... LastLast