Page 481 of 551 FirstFirst ... 381431471478479480481482483484491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5503

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by bishop19 View Post
    yeah, i got him after a Wilkes-Barre gm cause he was driving the Abbotsford team shuttle between the arena & hotel & didn't have any Flyers pucks so had to get him on a blank one. then we went to the bar across the street & he was having drinks w/the Heat's coaching staff. absolutely killed me i had nothing Flyers-related for him. sucks i can't make the signing.
    what do you need done? i can help you if I go (but I might just drop my photo off)

tonight 6-21 at carl's cards matt stairs from 6:30-7:30.

http://www.carlscards.com/
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Anyone throwing their hat into the ring for this eagles training camp thing? I am not all that excited about going.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    Anyone throwing their hat into the ring for this eagles training camp thing? I am not all that excited about going.
    Im going to go to the first practice where it's alumni day so some are supposed to sign autographs before the practice begins but other than that you're right It doesn't sound too appealing to me either.
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

I got tickets for the alumni and bobble head giveaway day. If I miss it, I wont lose sleep over it.

I have tickets for all the training camp days.....hopefully Ill get to the bobblehead and Alumni days....but I am sure it will be NOTHING like Lehigh....Everyone complained about the drive but the graphing was great.....Now Im expected No graphing and a closer drive for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    I have tickets for all the training camp days.....hopefully Ill get to the bobblehead and Alumni days....but I am sure it will be NOTHING like Lehigh....Everyone complained about the drive but the graphing was great.....Now Im expected No graphing and a closer drive for many.
    I'm glad you guys said something, I just got in on Alumni day! Thanks for the head's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    I'm glad you guys said something, I just got in on Alumni day! Thanks for the head's up!

Duce Staley, Harold Carmichael- who else? I'm not enthused with who they'll bring out.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Duce Staley, Harold Carmichael- who else? I'm not enthused with who they'll bring out.
    As I was getting my tickets, I noticed this http://lancasterbarnstormers.com/news.cfm?newsID=1143 . Did anyone visit it last year, or trying this year?

Just got tickets for the bobblehead day. Any tips for how to make a 41 yr old man look like a 12 yr old boy?

Page 481 of 551 FirstFirst ... 381431471478479480481482483484491531 ... LastLast