Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 390 of 556 FirstFirst ... 290340380387388389390391392393400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

Agreed! You just have to try. The problem with the computer system is ticket agents and dealers. They have it setup with multiple accounts to purchase as many tickets as available.
    I love the phone system. Gave more people a chance to get tix. Not just a couple people with all the tix. Took some time and effort but me and all of my friends who tried did eventually get through

2 years Ago sold out in 4 minutes last year it was just under an hour

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried with 4 different phones simultaneously for over an hour and got nothing but busy signals.

I finally called the season ticket holder line and got through. However people complained about that loop hole so you can almost certainly bet they won't have that again.

BANNED

Country

"Propper Hockey" is Back! Lou Tilley and Brian Propp host Propper Hockey starting tomorrow night 2/12 at Double Edge Sports Grille in Newtown Square, PA @ 6:00pm GUEST: Joe Watson

BANNED

Country

Any interest in meeting up after the Flyers Carnival @ Chickies & Petes? Also anyone interested in tailgating for the Phillies Phestival?i

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Any interest in meeting up after the Flyers Carnival @ Chickies & Petes? Also anyone interested in tailgating for the Phillies Phestival?i

I'm in for both.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me in too as Lon as the little guy has gas in the tank

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the phone system. Gave more people a chance to get tix. Not just a couple people with all the tix. Took some time and effort but me and all of my friends who tried did eventually get through

2 years Ago sold out in 4 minutes last year it was just under an hour

The phone system was nothing short of one of the biggest disasters I’ve ever seen unfold. The Phillies operated that day like an AA team and not a professional MLB team. First off with such high demand, no amount of phone lines are going to hold everyone who wants said tickets. Last year many people (including myself) never even got through (using 3-5 different phones). It was downright pathetic. Then the season ticket holder line was being used by NON season ticket holders. The whole thing was a complete joke.

I originally called the season ticket holder line at 9:00AM on the dot (because I’m a season ticket holder) and I was told the number was out-of-service. It wasn’t until I got on SCF to see how everyone was doing that I found the number was back online but it was way too late and the autograph packages were sold out. Then I find out almost half the people that called that number weren’t even season ticket holders (when I went to the event I asked everyone I talked to how they got their tickets and almost all of them told me the season line and all of them I talked too weren’t season ticket holders). So the Phillies yet again screw over their season ticket holders, typical. I think most people can admit, that the system last year was completely flawed and impractical, and I’m not saying that because I didn’t get a admission package (I got an non-autograph package and was still able to get a lot of autographs without the autograph admission tickets). First off the Phillies should do a pre-sale for their season ticket holders and reward them. Almost every single MLB team does some type of autograph reach out for their season ticket holders, but not the Phillies, why I have no idea, even the Yankees and Red Sox do it for their fans. What they should do is like I said a pre-sale for season ticket holders (over the phone and not on the internet because people will pirate the password) and then after that release the tickets to the general public via the internet, at least that will give people a chance, while rewarding the people who attend the most games during the season.

Sorry for the long post too, just have a lot of opinions on the matter.

BANNED

Country

Sorry I was smart enough to call the season ticket holder line. As I said last year I tried the regular line numerous times. It was down and not working so I called the season ticket line and asked to be transferred so I could get tickets. If I didn't do that then barely anyone here on SCF would have had pre purchased tickets. As for the season ticket holders.....that's there own problem. If they have problems with the way the system works that opt to complain to management. Other teams have Season Ticket ONLY events! Season ticket holders are at times worse than dealers and ticket agents. There is currently a few season ticket holders, FLYERS, with multiple Flyers Carnival tickets For Sale on Craigslist for Double the cost of the tickets. Probably on bay too. If season ticket holders had first dibs on everything like they want then the non season ticket holder would always be paying a premium to purchase the tickets from the season ticket holder. If you are this passionate about Phestival tickets then complain. Season Ticket holders have plenty of benefits tat the regular fan doesn't get! I will fool the system again this year if need be to get as many tickets as possible!
    The phone system was nothing short of one of the biggest disasters I’ve ever seen unfold. The Phillies operated that day like an AA team and not a professional MLB team. First off with such high demand, no amount of phone lines are going to hold everyone who wants said tickets. Last year many people (including myself) never even got through (using 3-5 different phones). It was downright pathetic. Then the season ticket holder line was being used by NON season ticket holders. The whole thing was a complete joke.

I originally called the season ticket holder line at 9:00AM on the dot (because I’m a season ticket holder) and I was told the number was out-of-service. It wasn’t until I got on SCF to see how everyone was doing that I found the number was back online but it was way too late and the autograph packages were sold out. Then I find out almost half the people that called that number weren’t even season ticket holders (when I went to the event I asked everyone I talked to how they got their tickets and almost all of them told me the season line and all of them I talked too weren’t season ticket holders). So the Phillies yet again screw over their season ticket holders, typical. I think most people can admit, that the system last year was completely flawed and impractical, and I’m not saying that because I didn’t get a admission package (I got an non-autograph package and was still able to get a lot of autographs without the autograph admission tickets). First off the Phillies should do a pre-sale for their season ticket holders and reward them. Almost every single MLB team does some type of autograph reach out for their season ticket holders, but not the Phillies, why I have no idea, even the Yankees and Red Sox do it for their fans. What they should do is like I said a pre-sale for season ticket holders (over the phone and not on the internet because people will pirate the password) and then after that release the tickets to the general public via the internet, at least that will give people a chance, while rewarding the people who attend the most games during the season.

Sorry for the long post too, just have a lot of opinions on the matter.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I don't feel season ticket holders should get any special treatment. The team should do a season ticket holder only event if so many season ticket holders have a problem with it. The truth is I don't think the majority of season ticket holders even care because the majority are companies that could care less about autographs or charities for that matter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Considering my biggest wants at the festival This year are Michael young and delmon young, I'm Not Gunna sweat it if I don't get a package. I'll be able to buy an admissions ticket for a dollar and get in those 2 guy's lines for 10.

For people that still need the stars it sucks though.

Page 390 of 556 FirstFirst ... 290340380387388389390391392393400440490 ... LastLast