Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 407 of 556 FirstFirst ... 307357397404405406407408409410417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the phantoms game last night. They were auctioning off the retro style jerseys they were wearing. I had bids on my main dude (Noebels) and one of my wife's favorites (Lilja). some dude came up started a bidding war on Noebels. just as it was almost at my max guy who was bidding me goes "How high you going" so I figured I'd try and "scare" him. I was like "I'm going for blood" dude goes ok. picks the pen up and jumps it from $300 to $550 I was like its yours. so then I went to Lilja to complete my bidding there. Would up only going up once and got it for $400. They took the jerseys right off their back signed them and brought them up to us. After a few minutes they took whomever waited around down to the lower area to make a "High Five Tunnel" we were able to stand there and as the players went by they stopped signed auto's and talked with a few people. The autograph collector in me was pissed I wasn't prepared cause the entire team walked by me I could have made a nice piece. Noebels came up to me because I was wearing his jerseys that I had done up. We chatted for a few and he was like so did you win mine. I was like sadly no some guy wanted it more. He was like oh well next time. Was really cool he was chatting for like 5 mintues with us. He then went to the bus. Lilja came out, who's jersey I won. I asked him to sign the photo that they gave us with the jersey. It was just his headshot on a piece of cardboard. He signed took a few pics and even chatted with us. He is such a down to earth guy and REALLY awesome. I'll post pics of it later. but I wanted to share my story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummer you didn't get the jersey you wantd, but thats still an awesome day, congrats!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Meh... at least I got one... I was bidding on Lilja from the gate but it was mainly for my wife who likes Lilja. Losing Noebels kinda stung for a moment. But the fact that I got to have a convo with him while waiting for Lilja was pretty sweet...

SCF Rewards
    Country

just bought 2 ticketsfrom stub hub to all three Sixers bobble head games for 8 dollars each. what a shame!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Went to the Sixers game tonight against the Heat and was pleasantly surprised to see half the teams still shooting around when they opened the doors. I ended up getting Jrue, Evan, Lavoy, Spencer, and Nick Young. Fantastic day besides getting killed against the heat of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the Sixers hauls, good stuff all around.

Anyone know what time they usually announce the Flyers practice info?
    Last edited by Philly4for4Fan; 02-24-2013 at 09:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twitter.. they dont have practice today... a few guys may show up but they have no scheduled ice time..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks dude. Where did you see that at. I was stalking twitter and their website still says nothing scheduled for the 22nd, Friday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Follow Sam Carchidi @broadstbull. He'll usually post practice times when they announce them, or tweet you back if you ask him when it is.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Mike. I just hit him up. Hopefully we hear something my son was pretty pumped when I told him we might go

Page 407 of 556 FirstFirst ... 307357397404405406407408409410417457507 ... LastLast