Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 282 of 556 FirstFirst ... 182232272279280281282283284285292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I remember reading an article about them and how they were being investigated for issues with jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually during a public paid signing.....with a few players including McCoy the FBI stormed the store, all the players went running and left. The got busted for unlicensed photos and jerseys. The owners name is Sal Argo

I thought it was McCoy. I remember that now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually during a public paid signing.....with a few players including McCoy the FBI stormed the store, all the players went running and left. The got busted for unlicensed photos and jerseys. The owners name is Sal Argo

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...ler-in-prison/

I can respect that , but when you have a line of kids that long, and you don't feel like at least saying hi to them, just have one of your people announce it before the show starts its not like he couldn't see the line. Don't make them wait until half way through the first commerical break, that's busch league. I'm not a whiner, and i'm not bitter because we didn't get his poster signed, but my 4 year old would have been fine getting a fist pump from him and he couldn't even get that.

I have three things singed by him, and all three were paid for, so its not like I was looking for a handout. Just a memory for my kid, ya know

agreed. even if he isnt going to sign, to flat out ignore the kids is pretty ™™™™ty

BANNED

Country

Sorry it was ICE and not FBI....not McCoy but Jackson, Celek, Allen, and Maclin. I have been to one of his stores that just recently within the last few months closed......about 2 years ago he was selling signed "Chinese" jerseys that were in his store as well. I have personally seen in his store 8x10 non licensed photos for sale.....autographed and not autographed. Here's an article....http://citizensvoice.com/news/feds-c...ealer-1.996348

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry it was ICE and not FBI....not McCoy but Jackson, Celek, Allen, and Maclin. I have been to one of his stores that just recently within the last few months closed......about 2 years ago he was selling signed "Chinese" jerseys that were in his store as well. I have personally seen in his store 8x10 non licensed photos for sale.....autographed and not autographed. Here's an article....http://citizensvoice.com/news/feds-c...ealer-1.996348

Wow, that's pretty crazy. You think a mail order is safe with these guys? I know he's not the only who does it, but he got busted in 2002, and didn't learn his lesson.

BANNED

Country

I actually bought a Mike Schmidt autographed jersey from his store before I knew about any of this. After I found out I checked the jersey and actually took it to Mitchell & Ness in Philly.......who insisted I hand it over to them since it was a fake. I contacted "The Sports Scene" ,Salvatore Argo, via email and received very threatening emails in return from him!

BANNED

Country

Whether mail order is safe with them or not.....who knows, but personally when I have a bad experience with any dealer I give them a chance to make good.....I haven't had a good track record with mail order at all recently......items not being returned, items being lost, and items not getting signed. But I have given the dealers a chance to make good and most have. I am still waiting on a few things back from some local shops.....1 is attempting to make good but I have not received item back yet........and the other completely has NO idea where my jersey is that I personally dropped off when I purchased my ticket as well as paid for return shipping.

BANNED

Country

Here's an article on a McCoy No Show appearance last year
    http://www.macsfootballblog.com/2011...o-show-at.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stay way from this place. sounds like nothing but trouble

I actually bought a Mike Schmidt autographed jersey from his store before I knew about any of this. After I found out I checked the jersey and actually took it to Mitchell & Ness in Philly.......who insisted I hand it over to them since it was a fake. I contacted "The Sports Scene" ,Salvatore Argo, via email and received very threatening emails in return from him!

SCF Rewards
    Country

DSCN1380.jpg

Can andbody identify these two signatures? I bought the ball for a dollar at a yard sale.

Page 282 of 556 FirstFirst ... 182232272279280281282283284285292332382 ... LastLast