Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 324 of 556 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That Utley thing was annoying. They made you pay the eight dollars for admission to the show and sales tax too.
    I am so annoyed........I am trying to purchase a Utley autograph via Sports Vault website but they DO NOT accept Paypal. I called and left a message and no response yet. Tickets are purchased via them and not MAB. I then called BC Sports Because I was under the impression they were pretty much the same thing. Apparently not! But they did answer the phone "everything in store 40% off" Honestly how do you run a successful business this time and age without accepting Paypal? Maybe one reason BC Sports has had so many problems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am so annoyed........I am trying to purchase a Utley autograph via Sports Vault website but they DO NOT accept Paypal. I called and left a message and no response yet. Tickets are purchased via them and not MAB. I then called BC Sports Because I was under the impression they were pretty much the same thing. Apparently not! But they did answer the phone "everything in store 40% off" Honestly how do you run a successful business this time and age without accepting Paypal? Maybe one reason BC Sports has had so many problems.

does it surprise you? they already went bankrupty once and apparently havent learned their lesson

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know things are tight with christmas for everyone. Added a few things i wouldn't mind selling so check my for sale folder. Some unsigned and signed items. If interested in anything just let me know.

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/
    Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 12-04-2012 at 09:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ej, I agree with mike. Much better to get the actual base signed. If you open the box right you can repackage if you want to but they do look better displayed open, especially the hockey.

Some of the football and baseball may need a little sanding to smooth it out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

They look great. I want to pick up the base version witch is the winter classic one
    Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

So who all will be at the Mab show on Saturday?? Maybe do a Philly ink meet up?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They look great. I want to pick up the base version witch is the winter classic one

Yea I'm going to get a couple base figs might get one customized into a phantoms jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one

yeah i'm definitely picking one up. thought they were released yesteray & checked my Toys 'R' Us. guess i'll be running back out there tomorrow after work & hoping they still have some left.

Page 324 of 556 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374424 ... LastLast