Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 363 of 556 FirstFirst ... 263313353360361362363364365366373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats for two autos each? does that include photo opt?

Yup! they said you get one photo with each player....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flyers Charities Combo Autograph/Photograph Ticket (allows you one photograph with that player and the opportunity to get up to two items autographed)
    Briere (1:45-4:00): $65
    Giroux (3:30-5:30): $65
    Hartnell (1:45-4:00): $65
    Schenn Brothers (3:30-5:30): $75

Now I dont believe the whole 2 autos per 1 ticket thing because I tried for Richards on his last year and they said 1 autograph per ticket. So you have to pay 40 bucks on top of the 65 and HOPE you get 2. Only way I will go to Carnival again is if I win tickets on twitter like I did last year.

If you read the comments below that post the charities confirmed 2 autos per ticket. And two from each of the Schenn bros but pic is with both

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably because they now include the photo op with the player as well as the autograph. I just dont believe the person behind the flyers charities page because when I went 2 years ago and had Pronger and Richards, the person on Flyers Charaties facebook page said yes 2 autos per 1 autograph ticket. Then when I got up there, the players handlers strickly said one autograph per ticket.

For me, the carnival has become too much of a zoo, its not worth the effort for me unless its really cost efficient like I did last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably because they now include the photo op with the player as well as the autograph. I just dont believe the person behind the flyers charities page because when I went 2 years ago and had Pronger and Richards, the person on Flyers Charaties facebook page said yes 2 autos per 1 autograph ticket. Then when I got up there, the players handlers strickly said one autograph per ticket.

For me, the carnival has become too much of a zoo, its not worth the effort for me unless its really cost efficient like I did last year.

Print out the FB comment where they say it's two per ticket and bring it to the Carnival. I went two years ago and all the handlers except for Carter's said two-per. I showed the handler the FB page and she let me get two. Whether you see it as a zoo or not, this is one of the best meet the team events in the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Print out the FB comment where they say it's two per ticket and bring it to the Carnival. I went two years ago and all the handlers except for Carter's said two-per. I showed the handler the FB page and she let me get two. Whether you see it as a zoo or not, this is one of the best meet the team events in the country.

Probably because its one of the fewest. Who knows, I might change my mind in the next day or 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no autograph only for the prepaids? that ™™™™ing blows

SCF Rewards
    Country

im kinda skeptical right now. they have giroux down for only 2 hours. whats he gonna do the rest of the time? its not like he will be playing the games. wonder if they add an autograph only time for him earlier

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

First time going, can someone please explain how this goes?

I am going to get an early entry ticket, but I am not interested in the presale players. I am looking more for the alumni. I have a replica stanley cup that I want to get their auto's on. So I am assuming that tickets for those guys and other players are available the morning of? and how does that work because I'm sure they are scattered around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First time going, can someone please explain how this goes?

I am going to get an early entry ticket, but I am not interested in the presale players. I am looking more for the alumni. I have a replica stanley cup that I want to get their auto's on. So I am assuming that tickets for those guys and other players are available the morning of? and how does that work because I'm sure they are scattered around.

In your case, RUN to the Alumni section first thing because their line is HUUUUUGE. They will be all in one section, I dont remember how much they were though. I think it was 20 and you got everyone that was there???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

so do you pay someone at the beginning of the line then?

Page 363 of 556 FirstFirst ... 263313353360361362363364365366373413463 ... LastLast