Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 548 of 556 FirstFirst ... 48448498538545546547548549550551 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Join Merrill Reese & Delco Times Eagles reporter Bob Grotz live from Chickie’s & Pete’s 11000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia Thur, September 11th from 6-7pm for St Mary Medical Center Pro Football Report along with special guest Eagles kicker Cody Parkey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Join Merrill Reese & Delco Times Eagles reporter Bob Grotz live from Chickie’s & Pete’s 11000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia Thur, September 25th from 6-7pm for St Mary Medical Center Pro Football Report along with special guest Eagles QB Mark Sanchez

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some very nice names so far. Sanchez and Parkey!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to Jordan Mathews in south philly tonight, and he absolutely would not do it. Told the crowd inside he "hurt his hand" (the old shady excuse), then when the wife and I tried in the parking lot he said he "had an appointment in 10 minutes and had to run." Puh lease.

This is the same guy that SKIPPED the WR autograph session at training camp when I had his ticket. Ridiculous how much of a jerk he is as a rookie. Probably learned from his uncle- jerry rice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Erik, did you go to Cody Parkey last week? Just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to Jordan Mathews in south philly tonight, and he absolutely would not do it. Told the crowd inside he "hurt his hand" (the old shady excuse), then when the wife and I tried in the parking lot he said he "had an appointment in 10 minutes and had to run." Puh lease.

This is the same guy that SKIPPED the WR autograph session at training camp when I had his ticket. Ridiculous how much of a jerk he is as a rookie. Probably learned from his uncle- jerry rice.

there are a bunch of pics of him signing pre game sunday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Idk what to say, that's interesting info, but I've never seen a roseman guest not sign, so I think being a jerk there is more telling than signing 3 graphs with a news camera rolling at the tunnel. I could be wrong though and maybe I just caught him on 2 off days.

In terms of body language he certainly didn't look like he gave a crap about anyone but himself last night. He was worse than shady at acknowledging the crowd.
    Last edited by cyberer; 09-23-2014 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Accidentally mistyped a profanity

SCF Rewards
    Country

Idk what to say, that's interesting info, but I've never seen a roseman guest not sign, so I think being a jerk there is more telling than signing 3 graphs with a news camera rolling at the tunnel. I could be wrong though and maybe I just caught him on 2 off days.

In terms of body language he certainly didn't look like he gave a crap about anyone but himself last night. He was worse than shady at acknowledging the crowd.

Some people i know that went got him before he went in outside by the entrance and signed a few and took pics with some people....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I know some ppl too same deal, he signed for 3-4 people beforehand, and none during or after. Really quite bizarre.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any ideas of where to get Schmidt IP for cheaper than the show in Oaks? I need him to complete an item but $129 is way more than I've ever seen him charge before.

Page 548 of 556 FirstFirst ... 48448498538545546547548549550551 ... LastLast