Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 226 of 556 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea you have to get there early afternoon because what most people do is bring like their whole family. And don't expect a word from him either. He is very rude and arrogant. Basically just signs and that is it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you could try outside, but doubt that'll work. If you really want vick and never got him then this event might be for you... get there early. First 150 will go fast.

Yea you have to get there early afternoon because what most people do is bring like their whole family. And don't expect a word from him either. He is very rude and arrogant. Basically just signs and that is it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im guessing he wont even sign for you while you wait- he might just sign 150 and they give them out.

That being said, while most people say they have had nothing but bad experiences with MV, I've had 3 experiences with MV, and 2 were positive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im guessing he wont even sign for you while you wait- he might just sign 150 and they give them out.

That being said, while most people say they have had nothing but bad experiences with MV, I've had 3 experiences with MV, and 2 were positive.

were they public signings? I met him once and was one of worst experiences. Was 2 hours late and didn't even notice you. Ask to get a pic with him and threw a hissy fit. And most have heard they had the same experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, here are my 3 experiences:

Experience 1:

Winter 2011- Mike Misannelli has an exclusive interview show with michael vick at the Aloft hotel. I went down for the event, about 50-100 people showed up. My buddy and i got on the front row of the velvet rope. The butt-headed fat guy that works on Misannelli's show (youd know him if you went to one of these shows- hes a fat italian-looking guy) was really rude saying we're all wasting our time and that he's not signing.

So about 5 minutes before he's going to go on, Vick hadn't arrived yet. I see mike Mis get up and walk to a side door. I figure that he's going to greet vick, so I follow him to the side door. Turns out he was just going to the men's room. But as I am standing in the hallway by the men's room having just followed him, MIKE VICK WALKS IN THE SIDE DOOR. I'm 1 on 1 with him. I ask him to sign my photo. He said "I can't now, I'll sign after." I said "how bout a fist pound?" He gave me a fist pound and went onstage.

AFter the event, he went down the line on the velvet rope signing. He passed right by me in line and got 2-3 people down. I thought I missed him. I decided to throw up a hail mary and said "Mr Vick you said you'd sign for me later when you walked in!" He heard, leaned back across the line back towards me, and signed my photo, then disappeared into the VIP room.

Experience 2: September 2011

Chickies and Pete's Player Lounge with Michael Vick show. I went to the first one, figuring that that was the only time the whole year that he was going to do it. At the first commercial break he wouldn't sign, and had what seemed to be a heated dispute with Pete, the owner, about his signing. Pete must have won, because the second commercial break Vick started signing, but only for anyone that had a dinner receipt from having bought food at the restaurant.

I got in line. I was right behind a guy with a minihelmet to get signed. I also had a minihelmet to get signed. We both had silver SRX markers. The guy in front of me got Vick- he handed him the helmet and the SRX. He signed in the silver and handed helmet and marker back.

I walk up, hand him the helmet and the SRX. He refuses to take the SRX, says that he's going to sign it in black. I tell him he just signed for the guy in front of me in his silver, what gives. He said too bad. I told him he was going to ruin the helmet. He said no, it would still come out ok. I threw my hands up, and he signed it in black. Luckily it came out ok for the most part, because the helmet was light Eagles green. Still really annoying though.

Experience 3: Sept 2011

The very next night after #2, I went to vince youngs charity event, 25 bucks to get an auto of Lesean McCoy, Mike Vick, and Vince Young, along with free beer and food. Crazy deal.

I Had vince young sign an 8x10, and the photo depicted both vince young and mike vick. So when I went through the Mike Vick line, he signed my first 8x10, then I asked if he could do another. He said only 1 per. I said that Vince already signed this one and I'd like for him to put his auto on there too to finish it, since they were both in the photo. He said ok, he would do it for vince. He signed my 2nd item, and that was that.

Again, I'm not saying he's a great guy, but I had decent experiences with him overall...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well thats cool! I won't do another signing with him tho unless their is a paid photo op because that is really all i care about. you get my text and Pms?

Ok, here are my 3 experiences:

Experience 1:

Winter 2011- Mike Misannelli has an exclusive interview show with michael vick at the Aloft hotel. I went down for the event, about 50-100 people showed up. My buddy and i got on the front row of the velvet rope. The butt-headed fat guy that works on Misannelli's show (youd know him if you went to one of these shows- hes a fat italian-looking guy) was really rude saying we're all wasting our time and that he's not signing.

So about 5 minutes before he's going to go on, Vick hadn't arrived yet. I see mike Mis get up and walk to a side door. I figure that he's going to greet vick, so I follow him to the side door. Turns out he was just going to the men's room. But as I am standing in the hallway by the men's room having just followed him, MIKE VICK WALKS IN THE SIDE DOOR. I'm 1 on 1 with him. I ask him to sign my photo. He said "I can't now, I'll sign after." I said "how bout a fist pound?" He gave me a fist pound and went onstage.

AFter the event, he went down the line on the velvet rope signing. He passed right by me in line and got 2-3 people down. I thought I missed him. I decided to throw up a hail mary and said "Mr Vick you said you'd sign for me later when you walked in!" He heard, leaned back across the line back towards me, and signed my photo, then disappeared into the VIP room.

Experience 2: September 2011

Chickies and Pete's Player Lounge with Michael Vick show. I went to the first one, figuring that that was the only time the whole year that he was going to do it. At the first commercial break he wouldn't sign, and had what seemed to be a heated dispute with Pete, the owner, about his signing. Pete must have won, because the second commercial break Vick started signing, but only for anyone that had a dinner receipt from having bought food at the restaurant.

I got in line. I was right behind a guy with a minihelmet to get signed. I also had a minihelmet to get signed. We both had silver SRX markers. The guy in front of me got Vick- he handed him the helmet and the SRX. He signed in the silver and handed helmet and marker back.

I walk up, hand him the helmet and the SRX. He refuses to take the SRX, says that he's going to sign it in black. I tell him he just signed for the guy in front of me in his silver, what gives. He said too bad. I told him he was going to ruin the helmet. He said no, it would still come out ok. I threw my hands up, and he signed it in black. Luckily it came out ok for the most part, because the helmet was light Eagles green. Still really annoying though.

Experience 3: Sept 2011

The very next night after #2, I went to vince youngs charity event, 25 bucks to get an auto of Lesean McCoy, Mike Vick, and Vince Young, along with free beer and food. Crazy deal.

I Had vince young sign an 8x10, and the photo depicted both vince young and mike vick. So when I went through the Mike Vick line, he signed my first 8x10, then I asked if he could do another. He said only 1 per. I said that Vince already signed this one and I'd like for him to put his auto on there too to finish it, since they were both in the photo. He said ok, he would do it for vince. He signed my 2nd item, and that was that.

Again, I'm not saying he's a great guy, but I had decent experiences with him overall...

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone do the vick today?

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

do you guys think it is worth it to guy to flight night

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure the Eagles website said no autographs at flight night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

waste of time for graphing, unless you happen to win the raffles for a game-used signed jersey from one of the players...

Page 226 of 556 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276326 ... LastLast