Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 246 of 556 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I didn't realize there was a Chickies in Drexel Hill:
    This week: August 27th – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 5035 Township Line Road in Drexel Hill with special guest former Phillies OF & current TV analyst Gary Matthews

Here's another Eagles show. No verification of who that guest will be yet. They used to hold these shows at the Neshaminey Mall at a restaurant called Manny Browns, but that place has closed. I have no idea where in the mall this will be, but it's right arounfd the corner from my house, so I'll probably hit a few up.
    The Independence Blue Cross Monday Night Kickoff Show with Tom Cardella and Paul Jolovitz Air Times: Every Monday at 6:00pm Starting Sept. 10th
    Broadcasting LIVE from the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any info on the Dawkins signing, time?

BANNED

Country

Hearing that about Clemens from a "dealer" sounds about right but incorrect. First Clemens isn't on a Rehab assignment so he must travel with the team.....and second of course a dealer is going to tell you he isn't going to be there.........that's because all of us collectors would be in their way of making any profit! As for the Dawkins signing I already have a Lidge signing and possibly a Ruiz signing that day.......Dynasty Sports signing today was cancelled with Ruiz.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't realize there was a Chickies in Drexel Hill:
    This week: August 27th – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 5035 Township Line Road in Drexel Hill with special guest former Phillies OF & current TV analyst Gary Matthews

Here's another Eagles show. No verification of who that guest will be yet. They used to hold these shows at the Neshaminey Mall at a restaurant called Manny Browns, but that place has closed. I have no idea where in the mall this will be, but it's right arounfd the corner from my house, so I'll probably hit a few up.
    The Independence Blue Cross Monday Night Kickoff Show with Tom Cardella and Paul Jolovitz Air Times: Every Monday at 6:00pm Starting Sept. 10th
    Broadcasting LIVE from the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem

manny browns was great. used to love going there

Hearing that about Clemens from a "dealer" sounds about right but incorrect. First Clemens isn't on a Rehab assignment so he must travel with the team.....and second of course a dealer is going to tell you he isn't going to be there.........that's because all of us collectors would be in their way of making any profit! As for the Dawkins signing I already have a Lidge signing and possibly a Ruiz signing that day.......Dynasty Sports signing today was cancelled with Ruiz.

didnt clemens only pitch at home part of the time when he was with houston? anyway its the sugarland skeeters... if he demanded he only pitch when the temp was at 82 degrees, they would have still signed him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with those thoughts. I feel pretty safe in saying that Roger Clemens can do pretty much whatever he wants for an independent league team. Like Slitz said, he did pretty much whatever he wanted his last few years in the bigs. I would be absolutely shocked if he showed up in Camden, or anywhere outside of Texas.

BANNED

Country

Regardless.......my response was mainly towards the fact that how dealers can be!

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha My mistake. I'm not going to disagree with you on that.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

true the dealers are most likely going to try to steer you away from going to games so there is less ppl and they can make more $ but i do think clemens has the power in the decision, if he said he only wanted to start home games and not travel with the team, the Skeeters still would have signed him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any info on the Dawkins signing, time?

I think it's 5PM. Someone would need to double check though. Remember you must be 21+ to enter the Sugar House.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

if anyone could 50/50 me with that i would greatly appreciate it

Page 246 of 556 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296346 ... LastLast