Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 440 of 556 FirstFirst ... 340390430437438439440441442443450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

He was slated to do a PRIVATE signing at Dynasty Sports on Monday.... Is this the one you are talking about? It wasn't something that was ever open to the public...

The Giroux PRIVATE signing is set for this Monday April 1st! The actual signing is not and never was going to be at Dynasty! The PRIVATE signing will take place at a hotel and a few different promoters, Dynasty included are all participating including Philly INK. There are NO send in items, items available are pucks/8x10s/ and 16x20s. If anyone needs anything contact us, Philly INK, via our FB page!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Giroux PRIVATE signing is set for this Monday April 1st! The actual signing is not and never was going to be at Dynasty! The PRIVATE signing will take place at a hotel and a few different promoters, Dynasty included are all participating including Philly INK. There are NO send in items, items available are pucks/8x10s/ and 16x20s. If anyone needs anything contact us, Philly INK, via our FB page!

Well there ya go ;) Goes to show ya I need glasses lol... Appreciate the info

BANNED

Country

that's why I broke down and got glasses....I needed them to seek out autographs :) PM responded to
    Well there ya go ;) Goes to show ya I need glasses lol... Appreciate the info

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think he will sign at this?

KILLER! I really want to go to this. I think he will sign. But the Sugar House makes sure the auto you get is Personalized to make sure dealers don’t cash in. You must get it personalized or you don’t get an autograph, I remember them saying this during the Dawkins event.

BANNED

Country

KILLER! I really want to go to this. I think he will sign. But the Sugar House makes sure the auto you get is Personalized to make sure dealers don’t cash in. You must get it personalized or you don’t get an autograph, I remember them saying this during the Dawkins event.

Just get in on an item to can have it removed from.....Photofile photo, mini helmet, full size, painting etc. Unless you don't mind the personalization.....I can't stand personalizations..........my two biggest peeved about autographs are personalizations and getting cards signed for good players instead of something that will actually hold value....the argument has always been it devalues the card and is worth the same as a signed index card! Sorry about the short rant.....but to each his own I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This week's guest: Heather Mitts.Join Heather at Chickie's and Pete's (11000 Roosvelt Blvd.) 6pm-7:30pm. Great food & prizes. ((Nice) Im guessing its Tues. April 2nd
    Last edited by DXFlyers; 03-29-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: forgot date

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Come out & join us Wednesday, April 3rd live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 2999 Street Road, Bensalem with guest host Paul Jolovitz & special guest Frank Bialowas
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the couturier Rinaldo signing at first and goal tonight. They run a great operation over there. Very smooth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just get in on an item to can have it removed from.....Photofile photo, mini helmet, full size, painting etc. Unless you don't mind the personalization.....I can't stand personalizations..........my two biggest peeved about autographs are personalizations and getting cards signed for good players instead of something that will actually hold value....the argument has always been it devalues the card and is worth the same as a signed index card! Sorry about the short rant.....but to each his own I guess.

I really don't mind personalizations, especially if it’s on certain things like photos, minis, or cards. The only thing I wouldn’t want a personalization on would be a ROMLB, but I think for Lefty, I’ll do it regardless because I highly doubt he will inscribe anything like “HOF 94”, so I don't mind my name being on there, because I'm never going to sell it.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 03-30-2013 at 01:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont mind getting cards signed. I dont have any cards worth but only a few dollars. I more or less just want it for the collection. dont really care about the dollar value. I mean dont get me wrong, if I had a high value card I probablly wouldnt get it signed.

Page 440 of 556 FirstFirst ... 340390430437438439440441442443450490540 ... LastLast