Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 354 of 556 FirstFirst ... 254304344351352353354355356357364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Damn, I can use Paddock on my 80 team photo, but my work seems to know when there are signings that I want to go to.
    Come out & join us Wednesday, January 16th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 11000 Roosevelt Blvd for Bill Clements Hockey World with special Flyers guest assistant coach John Paddock

​well that's a downer

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

When will we find out who all the guests are?

Anyone gone to the Ed Block Courage Awards near Baltimore? I guess it is 175 a person or if you get a table of 10 it is 1500. So 150 a person. and they have an autograph session where you can get autos from everyone there.

Some of the guys this year are Adrian Peterson, Matt Schaub, Jason Witten, and few other guys! Anyone interested in maybe getting a Philly Ink table or something? Just an idea...

https://www.facebook.com/EdBlockCour...dation?fref=ts

SCF Rewards
    Country

When will we find out who all the guests are?

They have already been announced. However before you spend money on a ticket, realize that just cause a player was selected for their team, they do not always show up for the awards ceremony.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chip Kelley named coach of the eagles- wow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have already been announced. However before you spend money on a ticket, realize that just cause a player was selected for their team, they do not always show up for the awards ceremony.

That is correct. But usually the top guys come. They are expecting Adrian Peterson and Matt schaub and Witten to come. It sucks that Colt Anderson is the eagle but last year Lesean McCoy showed up to support curtis brinkley from the Chargers. so.. you never know who will show up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hershey alumni roster out: former flyers dobbins, fenvyes, tookey, freer, allison, Lamoureux, biggs, Chychrun, d'mour, inness, and boulerice

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hide your women and daughters:

Sports Vault is pleased to announce the 1st two names of 10 upcoming signings. 1st signing will be the first public signing for starting centerfielder Ben Revere. Next- 2x Superbowl winner and starting QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers-Ben Roethlisberger will be making a rare public signing at a Sports Vault store near you. Details and tickets will be available early next week on sportsvaultshop.com as we are very busy preparing for Brian Dawkins this weekend. Still finalizing details on the next eight, but it will be worth the wait!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hershey alumni roster out: former flyers dobbins, fenvyes, tookey, freer, allison, Lamoureux, biggs, Chychrun, d'mour, inness, and boulerice

would love to go but it's ridiculous you can't just buy tix for the Alumni gm only.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chip Kelley named coach of the eagles- wow!

Billy is already working on a signing for him

SCF Rewards
    Country

would love to go but it's ridiculous you can't just buy tix for the Alumni gm only.

i might grab a ticket off ebay or just go up and find one in the lot

Page 354 of 556 FirstFirst ... 254304344351352353354355356357364404454 ... LastLast