Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 342 of 556 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343344345352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks but I wasn't trying to make you look bad...showing off a bit maybe, haha. Actually, I've only paid for 3 I believe. Got the Fuhr signed for $15 from a private signing (got a discount from the normal $25), Marcel Dionne charges $10 TTM & Mikita was his normal $25 TTM (before he got sick). Everyone else were obtained in person(most of the blue & orange sigs) & the rest were TTM. Also had some help from a few from board members on another site I'm on. It's a shame, if have more if I had the bases for some guys I met like Lundqvist, Staal, etc... Those are the ones that haunt me, because who knows when I'll see those guys again. Or the ones i got TTM in black then ended up meeting them like Kesler, Koivu, etc...I also don't waste my time with guys I don't like unless they're superstars (Malkin, Stevens, etc...) or scrubs who should've never gotten a figure to begin with (ahem...Anson Carter)

That's awesome. So far all of mine have been signed TTM except my custom Milt Thompson, and I only collect Philly Athletes hence I am at 6-7 signed.

The Anson Carter one is hilarious, seems like there are more and more recently that should have never got one

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, when it comes to the other sports, i only collect my favorite team or 2, but hockey i collect the greats of the game & superstars who may one day be known as a great. i try to stay away from teams i hate (hence paying $30 for a Team Canada Marty Brodeur instead of getting one of his NJ figures for $12-15). but i got Malkin, Parise & Stevens dirt cheap through reduced bins or flea mkts & had opportunities to meet them so took them since they are all great players even though i loath Malkin & Stevens (like Parise though). i only started collecting them about 2-3yrs ago & it's gotten out of hand. already need to get a new glass shelf made up for the curio cabinet since it's full.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few people who want to purchase tickets for the parent puck. whats the process?

Merry Christmas everyone. Don't forget Philly INK is selling $3 raffle tickets for a Autographed Bernie Parent Flyers puck to benefit
    www.Justice-Rescue.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, when it comes to the other sports, i only collect my favorite team or 2, but hockey i collect the greats of the game & superstars who may one day be known as a great. i try to stay away from teams i hate (hence paying $30 for a Team Canada Marty Brodeur instead of getting one of his NJ figures for $12-15). but i got Malkin, Parise & Stevens dirt cheap through reduced bins or flea mkts & had opportunities to meet them so took them since they are all great players even though i loath Malkin & Stevens (like Parise though). i only started collecting them about 2-3yrs ago & it's gotten out of hand. already need to get a new glass shelf made up for the curio cabinet since it's full.

Check out ikea detolf shelves. Very inexpensive and look great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully everyone got their McCoy CC's ordered as they are now sold out. Mine arrived today and look great. I have an extra regular(Midnight green jersey) if anyone needs one. Wouldn't need much in a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully everyone got their McCoy CC's ordered as they are now sold out. Mine arrived today and look great. I have an extra regular(Midnight green jersey) if anyone needs one. Wouldn't need much in a trade

Heck yea dude! Got mine today of the exclusive and regular and glad i did!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i ordered mine the day they went onsale but haven't gotten it yet. maybe tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

The holiday season is over and i know everyone is financially struggling... but if looking to buy some stuff please let me know! My credit cards are through the roof and spent too much on gifts and other stuff so i need to some a bunch of stuff!

I have a digital camera, sega gensis a few unsigned eagles jerseys. autograph eagles helmets, 8x10s 16x20s and a bunch of other stuff! Taking offers!

here is the link! http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/

SCF Rewards
    Country

The holiday season is over and i know everyone is financially struggling... but if looking to buy some stuff please let me know! My credit cards are through the roof and spent too much on gifts and other stuff so i need to some a bunch of stuff!

I have a digital camera, sega gensis a few unsigned eagles jerseys. autograph eagles helmets, 8x10s 16x20s and a bunch of other stuff! Taking offers!

here is the link! http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/

Have about $80 left to spend so i will be pm'ing you with prices soon!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Hey guys im looking to buy or trade for any of those old flyers hof posters they give out at the games if anyone has any. Especially Barber, Dornhoefer, kerr, leach, vanimpe, hextall and joe watson.

Page 342 of 556 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343344345352392442 ... LastLast