Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why the Winnipeg Jets won't do better than when they were in Atlanta-Contest Entry

You want to know why the Winnipeg Jets are not going to be better than they were in Atlanta as the Thrashers. Even if you don't, i'm gonna tell you anyways.

Now we all have had the hype this year, from when the Thrashers were bought, and then they turned them into the Jets, and after that they revealed the new logo and jerseys. But What's going to be missing from this team? The Wins. Now they may be able to fill the MTS Center in Winnipeg, but they arn't gonna win anything more than they did in Atlanta. It's the same group of guys just playing in different uniforms and in a different city. Andrew Ladd will still be captain, Tobias Enstrom and Dustin Byfuglien will still be the alternate captians. A new head coach, assitant coach's and replaced a grade A general manager with a guy who has no NHL GM experiance.

Now let's move on to the player's, and i'm a guy who's been following the NHL for about 4-5 years, and i don't even know half the names on this team's roster. I know that they have a few good players in guys like Byfuglien, Ladd, Nik Antropov and Zach Bogosian. But let's get serious here, if a true fan who collects cards and watches almost all of his favorite team's games. i should at least be able to know 75% of the roster for all of the teams in the league.

So there is why the Winnipeg Jets will NOT do better than they did last season as the Atlanta Thrashers. Thanks for reading.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 34allsun's Items on eBay

Couldnt be anymore true. I was wondering why all these fans think they are going to make it to the Playoffs this year with the same crew that they had in atlanta.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Please review the contest rules, articles must be a minimum of 700 words. Yours is currently under 300.

Please either edit your entry to add words or write a new one.

Thanks
    Karine