Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MacInnisCollector View Post
    This is why I picked Sid at the first of the season, even though he wasn't playing (us Nova Scotians stick together hahaha)

Hey i was born their but no way i was going to pick him until his fully back...guess you have to much Schooner since the start of the season....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Japold2 View Post
    Hey i was born their but no way i was going to pick him until his fully back...guess you have to much Schooner since the start of the season....lol
    That stuff is weak beer; Alexander Keiths is the way to go if you're gonna have a cold one :-) which I might do about once or twice a year
    Al MacInnis unique card count: 586
    BD Quad Jerseys Hidden Content
    Al MacInnis Wantlist :Hidden Content

Can you even buy that still?? I haven't had a Schooner in about 6 years. Ontairo seems to have discontinued it.

I agree, Alexander Keith's is the stuff. Only wished they didn't charge it as an import price...

Quote Originally Posted by MacInnisCollector View Post
    That stuff is weak beer; Alexander Keiths is the way to go if you're gonna have a cold one :-) which I might do about once or twice a year
    Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
    Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
    Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
    Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content

The price of Alexander Keith is cheaper in Montreal compare to NS

How does that work? Lower liquor tax?

The price of Alexander Keith is cheaper in Montreal compare to NS
    Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
    Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
    Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
    Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by xelloss1012 View Post
    How does that work? Lower liquor tax?

really don't know the price of a case of 12 is around 15 - 19 bv here in Mtl

really don't know the price of a case of 12 is around 15 - 19 bv here in Mtl
    15-19 bv!?
    they put beckett values on beer now?
    Go Habs Go! Go Pack Go!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43favre04 View Post
    15-19 bv!?
    they put beckett values on beer now?

No beer value

More trades:

November 27th
    newf662001
    Leddy (CHI) for Fowler

November 29th: