Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: customs

Thanks Paratan21.

If anybody would like some custom cards or photos for cut autographs made just PM me and I can let you know the price. I have been making a lot of custom 8x10 and 5x7 cut autos lately. I will design the art and once payment is received I send you the high resolution file and you can print them.

Here is my first attempt at a booklet card. I think this turned out quite well.

Awesome work!! I have been working on a booklet card for a little while I hope to have it completed soon. It will feature 6 autographs......hopefully!

A six autograph booklet would be awesome. I can't wait to see how it turns out. These booklets are a lot of work. I found that instead of using those thick dummy cards that you get in packs it's easier to just glue a couple regular cards together to get the thickness and then glue your design to those. Sometimes those dummy cards are cut weird and your designed card doesn't line up properly.

Thanks for the great custom design for my art cards. I highly recommend using lilmezzy for your next custom project.

I'm glad you liked the card design Size17shoes. It will be cool to see the finished product. Thanks again for the business.

Here is a new card I created today.

The bridge is a great touch, interested in seeing what other cities would look like! Impressive work as always.
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast