Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: customs

No I don't crease it. I make them so that they don't close. I just like them being displayed open.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmezzy View Post
    No I don't crease it. I make them so that they don't close. I just like them being displayed open.
    I see, very nice.
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Here is an 11x14 cut race used metal autograph that I made. This looks pretty cool in a frame.

Here is a new custom I made today.

Sick framing. Did you design the frame from scratch? If so, major props. Looks great either way.
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

I found a high res image on google and then did a topaz effect on the frame. It turned out great. Thanks for the props.

I'm using Inkscape, Any suggestions for using that. I can't use gimp because it wont open correctly and I am not going to buy photoshop and the free trial has already expired on my computer

I honestly have never heard of Inkscape. But sometimes when a free trial ends all you have to do is get the free trial again and download it and it works. Just a little secret but that works for the Topaz Labs plugin. Once the trial ends just download it again. I eventually just bought the program.

Inkscape is a free vector program. I used to make logos with it when my health was better.

Interesting, I might have to check it out. Have you printed any of those art cards? Curious to see how they turned out.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast