Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: customs

not yet. lost my job after xmas purchased a car, and i am in the process of relocating to another place to live. have a new idea for the cards and will let you know shortly.

Sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully everything gets better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyoung11 View Post
    I'm using Inkscape, Any suggestions for using that. I can't use gimp because it wont open correctly and I am not going to buy photoshop and the free trial has already expired on my computer
    There's a fellow who runs this blog who's made some cards using Inkscape. He might be able to help you. Though tbh, I've been able to make some of the same cards as him and apply more effects like vintage with photoshop.

http://cardboarded.blogspot.ca/

As long as you keep it simple, inkscape should be fine.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

Well with all the popularity with the show the Walking Dead I decided to start making some cards that I will try and get autographed.

Here are some Minnesota Twins cards I'm going to try and get autographed.

Thanks man! I uploaded them at Mpix.com to get printed. They have a real nice metallic paper.

ill be sending some work your way shortly. A card show promoter wants to sell the sideline artistry line for autograph shows.
    Last edited by size17shoes; 04-29-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Since Duck Dynasty is taking off, I made a custom to try and get autographed of Si.

Duck Dynasty custom

I really like the design..the render looks great..I wish you the best to getting it signed

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast