Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't made any cards lately, so I finally created one that I am going to try and mail out and get signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Love the design...let me know if you want to work together again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Size17shoes, I can do some design work for you if you want. I am pretty busy lately, but I can probably fit in some custom work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lilmezzy, what's your process for removing stickers to place on a new card? i feel like fingernail would mess up the edges

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use an x-acto blade and run it under the sticker when I made my Pete Rose card and it worked great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I worked on another booklet this past weekend. I used an autographed upper deck card I had obtained from Lebron James, and I bought a random jersey card that had the USA flag in it and removed the flag to use in this booklet. Sorry for the bad pictures, it doesn't do the card any justice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Hey Lilmezzy,

Love the work. I've got a Pete Rose signed card from his Leaf Legends set. Ugliest card I've ever seen. I'd love to have the sticker pulled from it and have it turned into something like the one you made earlier.

If this is something you'd be interested in doing, feel free to shoot me a PM. Doesn't need to be a booklet/patch, simply a normal sized card with the autograph placed onto it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a cool idea in my head and wasn't sure how it would turn out. I think it looks pretty cool. The blue part of the card would actually be a real piece of the jersey and then a swatch from a patch. I added his autograph to see what it would look like on this card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Beautiful design...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks size17shoes

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast