Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Yes please. Increasing the Digg count increases the visibility of the contest and SCF on that site.
    Darn- I keep getting malware warnings from the site.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (76)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Is it too late to get involved in this contest? Also, I was wondering who created the Ultimate Rivalry banner? I really like it and would like to ask if this person can do something for me. thanks.
    Hidden Content

I have many jersey and auto cards. Let me know what you need.
    If I don't have the cards you need, I'll be happy to watch out for them for you and contact you if I find them.

Definitely not too late to get involved although the entry period for two portions of the contest have closed.

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

I'm late but I'm in, dugg under same name. Thank you so much

I have posted up the contest for January! Get that show & tell action ready!

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1551925

So are there any other contests for the ultimate rivalry or is it pretty much over?
    Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
    Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
    Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
    Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content

There are no more legs scheduled for the contest. I am in the process of contacting Legends Depot to see what information they require from the winner.

any news on the standings? :)
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Thanks for another great contest. Currently, there is an open second ticket for that game, so anyone that participated in this contest might be interested in coming along?

Talked to the sponsor contact and I will get to meet Carey and possibly some of the other players after the game.
    Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
    Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
    Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
    Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast