Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

WTB: 2011 Threads "Heritage Collection" Prime Materials Cards - Only 2 Needed!

Every year I try to collect a set that has a lot of appeal to me. This year I really like the look of the 2011 Threads Heritage Collection Materials set. I'm hoping to put together the "Prime" set. Here is a list of all that I need. Let me know if you have it and what you're looking for in trade/sale. Thanks!

Set progress: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...Collection.jpg

1 Barry Sanders (Prime #/50)
    2 Buck Buchanan (Prime #/50)
    3 Knute Rockne (Prime #/25)
    4 Bernie Kosar (Prime #/50)
    5 John Brodie (Prime #/25)
    6 Sam Huff (Prime #/25)
    7 Bob Hayes (Prime #/50)
    8 Franco Harris (Prime #/50)
    9 Jay Novacek (Prime #/50)
    10 Jim Parker (Prime #/4)
    12 Terrell Davis (Prime #/25)
    13 Willie Brown (Prime #/25)
    14 Y.A. Tittle (Prime #/25)
    15 Mark Carrier (Prime #/25)

Thanks!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 10-29-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Picked up two already!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Today?

Anyone?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i have rockne and novacek regular

There is a bob Hayes bin/bo on ebay for 25
    Super Collector Hall of Fame Member: Ricky Watters
    Looking for GU Helmet Cards
    Photobucket:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cavaliersfan30 View Post
    i have rockne and novacek regular
    Primarily looking for the Prime versions now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAVERS06 View Post
    There is a bob Hayes bin/bo on ebay for 25
    Yep I have it on watch :)

Anyone?

Anyone today?

Bump now.

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast