03-01-2012, 09:59 AM #1
SCF/LegendsDepot - Ultimate Rivalry Contest - Leg 9 - Game Night Challenge #5
Welcome to the fifth and final Game Night Challenges in the quest to win The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! This will be the final leg in the Ultimate Rivalry Contest so it will be your final opportunity to win the big prize!!! Both the Habs and Leafs are struggling lately but when they meet on Saturday, March 3rd, it will be all about pride and effort!
To participate in this contest, you must fill out the contest form and get the most correct answers. Each question on the form will be worth one point in the contest. Scoring for The Ultimate Rivalry Contest will be as follows:
Individual Game Head-to-Heads – 1 point for each correct answer
1st Place: 5 Points
2nd Place: 3 Points
3rd Place: 1 Point
The member with the most combined points from the 5 Game Night Challenges will win a sealed box of 2011-12 SP Game Used, courtesy of our friends at Upper Deck! All members are eligible to win this prize!
Here are the rules and guidelines for participating in this leg of the contest:
- Digg the main contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ivalry_contest
- Digg this contest thread here: OFFICIAL DIGG
- In your post, confirm that you completed steps 1 and 2, and confirm your Legends Depot user ID (see main contest rules)
- Fill out the contest entry form by clicking this link: Entry period is closed
- All questions are mandatory. Deadline is 6pm Eastern on March 3rd, 2012.
- You may only enter the contest once. Multiple entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- You must enter into one confirmed trade on SCF during the contest period, which you can edit into your post with your confirmations. You may use any feedback-eligible deal started between 2/27 and 3/3 – due to mail delivery times it is not required that the deal be completed within this time frame. All SCF trading & feedback rules apply.
- You must be a member in good standing and avoid any serious infractions during the course of the contest.
- In the event of a tie, both members shall receive the full points for finishing in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
Thank you for your participation in SCF’s The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! As always, we encourage you to check out grand prize sponsors at Legends Depot, bringing you the best in authentic autographed sports memorabilia.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact RGM81.
03-01-2012, 10:22 AM #2
Last edited by xelloss1012; 03-01-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: updateMain collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content
03-01-2012, 02:57 PM #3
Main contest thread dugg as gardzy99
Legends Depot id gardzy99.
MAIN DIGG link is now dugg as gardzy99.
03-01-2012, 03:05 PM #4
03-01-2012, 06:28 PM #5
03-01-2012, 08:13 PM #6
Digg Steps 1&2 done
Digg ID: robmitchstevenson
Legends Depot ID: satellitejack
375572 with gardzy99 created on: 02-28-2012TRADERS: Hidden Content
Collecting pre 1985 hockey in nrmt condition or better. Hall Of Fame / Retired NHL player autographs.
03-01-2012, 08:14 PM #7
03-03-2012, 02:50 PM #8
dugg form submitted thanks
Legends depot id: MasonRaymond0320
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene
03-03-2012, 05:59 PM #9
03-04-2012, 09:36 AM #10
And here are the results - the tie-breaker served little purpose at the top. LOL
1. Toronto Maple Leafs
3. Under (1)
4. Under (1)
5. Under (2)
8. More than 30 (42)
9. Less than 20 (19)
10. Max Pacioretty
13. Staubitz/Brown (5)
18. Erik Cole/David Desharnais/Max Pacioretty (1)
19. Grabovski (3)
22. No - didn't play
Tie-Breaker - 2nd/3rd - both had 22 shots
BigFloppy 11 (+1)
satellitejack 11 (+1)
andrewconnors9 11 (+1)
xelloss1012 9 (+1)
MasonRaymond0320 8 (+1)
BigFloppy - 5
satellitejack - 5
andrewconnors9 - 5
xelloss1012 - 3
gardzy99 - 1
Thanks again to all who participated!