Results 1 to 10 of 17
10-01-2011, 07:37 AM #1
SCF The Ultimate Rivalry Contest - Leg 2 - Season Predictor Challenge
Welcome to the second leg of The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! For this leg, you will predict outcomes for the first five games between the Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs for the 2011-12 season. You will engage your powers of prognostication to decide which team will win the season series, who will score the most goals, which goalie will have the best GAA, and much more!
Season Predictor Contest – 1 point for each correct answer
1st Place: 25 Points
2nd Place: 15 Points
3rd Place: 10 Points
4th Place: 7Points
5th Place: 4 Points
6th Place: 1 Point
Here are the rules and guidelines for participating in this leg of the contest:
- Digg the main contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ivalry_contest
- Digg this contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ctor_challenge
- In your post, confirm that you completed steps 1 and 2, and confirm your Legends Depot user ID (see main contest rules)
- Fill out the contest entry form here: OFFICIAL CONTEST ENTRY FORM All questions are mandatory.
- You may only enter the contest once. Multiple entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- You must enter into at least one SCF trade for each month of the NHL regular season. Even though the entry period is in October, as the contest runs all season long, we want to ensure ongoing participation at SCF. All SCF trading & feedback rules apply.
- You must be a member in good standing and avoid any serious infractions during the course of the contest.
- There is a tie-breaker question at the end of the questionnaire.
Thank you for your participation in SCF’s The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! As always, we encourage you to check out grand prize sponsors at Legends Depot, bringing you the best in authentic autographed sports memorabilia.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact RGM81.
10-01-2011, 09:47 AM #2
Dugg as gardzy99
legends depot is gardzy99
Trade Oct.- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=346187
Trade Nov- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=355035
Trade Dec- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=355969
Trade Jan- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=363359
Trade Feb- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=369706
Trade Mar- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=376672
Contest form entered. Thanks.
10-01-2011, 10:00 AM #3
legends depot japold2
Trade Oct.- http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=344237
Contest form completed
10-01-2011, 02:59 PM #4
10-01-2011, 05:35 PM #5
Digg + Legends ID: xelloss1012
Last edited by xelloss1012; 03-04-2012 at 06:21 PM.Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content
10-01-2011, 08:46 PM #6
Dugg, contest filled out, legends depot and digg under same nick
apr -Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM #7
10-02-2011, 08:43 PM #8
Dugg as CSSports
legends depot is CSSports
Contest form entered.
Thanks for the contest
10-03-2011, 08:40 PM #9
dugg, form submitted..legends depot ID is MasonRaymond0320
Last edited by MasonRaymond0320; 10-23-2011 at 06:39 PM.Hidden Content
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene
10-04-2011, 12:27 PM #10