Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country

I don't believe in anyway that card is legit and if you aren't willing to send first, mine as well not even post here anymore because it's site rules

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't believe in anyway that card is legit and if you aren't willing to send first, mine as well not even post here anymore because it's site rules

Yeah OK it's not legit & you're right I didn't make a sale on here back in July either. What part of it's on eBay don't you understand? My handle on eBay is dennisjr1 & like I've said I've been on there for 10+ years with 100% positive feedback. I've sold coins for thousands of dollars on there so not sure why I would scam someone on here for a card. Don't trust me work it through eBay it's safe as can be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to interject. Sweet Card. But thats just the site rules that you have to send first until you have 20 trades. We have all gone through it when we started. I have over 1000 sales on ebay and went through it. I don't think anyone is doubting that you already made a sale on here, but most people would require you to send first since you are under 20 trades. Good luck with your sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to interject. Sweet Card. But thats just the site rules that you have to send first until you have 20 trades. We have all gone through it when we started. I have over 1000 sales on ebay and went through it. I don't think anyone is doubting that you already made a sale on here, but most people would require you to send first since you are under 20 trades. Good luck with your sale.

Totally understand the guy I sold to in July said the same thing, but ended up paying before I would send & it worked out fine. I don't expect anyone to trust me which is why I keep saying it's on eBay if there's trust issues. I'm in the same boat & can't & won't just ship a card out that's worth hundreds of dollars & never receive payment. To me it cuts both ways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballlover55's Items on eBay

I don't trust ebay either. They have allowed plenty of fake auto's and gu sell on there so why should we trust that as well? Buyer protection my butt as well. If a seller offers no return on the card and there is a issue with it, ebay doesn't see the cards as a buyer protection policy. I have had it happen to me. Either way we all are trying to protect our investement and as per forum rules you must send first. I had to do it so did everyone else. Why should you be the exception?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not gonna argue with you I've had ZERO bad transactions on eBay in 10+ years so I must be the exception I guess...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

Then you might want to leave SCF and go back to ebay if your not going to follow the rules.

Country

As well if you truly did make a deal, where is your feedback for that transaction

SCF Rewards
    Country

As well if you truly did make a deal, where is your feedback for that transaction

shnapper27 would have to answer that I have no clue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then you might want to leave SCF and go back to ebay if your not going to follow the rules.

So how does it work if someone buying the card has less than 10 or zero trades? I should just send someone with no trades the card & just trust them & have a HUGE risk of losing out on hundreds of dollars?

How does it work if it's the other way around?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12