Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

I actually like the lower pace of the show. It would get too repetitive if they kept getting attacked. There is greater suspense when you're not sure when or if they will strike

i do kind of agree with you on that. while i like huge zombie battles as much as anyone i do feel like i would eventually get burned out if it was just 60 minutes of massive battles every week. besides we have resident evil if we want to see massive zombie battles non stop. this show definatly keeps you on your toes and i like it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bjblois's Items on eBay

Great show, I can forsee Shane taking a bite one way or another, probably to save the kid in an attempt to redeem himself.
    Anybody wonder if the father and son from the first season (the ones that Rick talks to on the two-way) will return to the show?
    Again, great show, but we need a twist to keep it exciting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

It's not really from The Walking Dead, but I thought this was pretty funny and appropriate, especially since Andrea keeps wasting ammo because of her independence issues.

(Any Chuck fans?)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the development of Shane and Daryl this season. I agree the pace of the show is just fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. That was...wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

great episode. the slaughter was awesome to say the least. while the past few episode have been a little slow this one delivered.

I get what some have said about 60 minutes of zombie battles getting old, but they need a happy medium. even with the lack of zombies in some of the recent episodes the story could have been a bit quicker paced. very interesting that sophia was in the barn. I honestly didn't see that coming at all. very well done. sad but rather realistic had a young child was out in the wild on her own like that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

quite the ending, did not see it going down like that. shane disgusts me as much as any tv character possibly could. after what he pulled at the end of that episode rick should have shot him in the head. herschel offered to let them all stay there if he listened and as usual shane decided that regardless he knows best and directly went against his main wish. sophia in the barn as star cards said was a twist that i did not see coming at all. cant wait till febuary

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't expect to see Sophia come out of the barn either, but Star_Cards is right there's no way she could have survived on her own, she's not Daryl. In a way, we should have seen it coming, but I still didn't. Those last ten minutes were very heartbreaking.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

i agree she probably couldnt have survived on her own. but who remembers that scene at the very beggining of the pilot episode where rick shoots the little zombie girl? the very first scene even before it shows him getting shot. after seeing sophia go missing and not get found i thought that maybe that scene was a flash forward to rick finding her. those last 10 minutes agreed were tough. they really affirmed my hate for shane. i really like shane alot when the show started but i hate him now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright, anyone who has read the comics, if I were to read them, would it spoil the story? I know they've deviated from the comics quite a bit, but I don't want the suspense of the show to be ruined if I picked up the books.

And if anyone is interested...The Walking Dead trading cards!
    http://www.cryptozoic.com/tradingcar...-trading-cards

I need a Norman Reedus autograph.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast