Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion Thread

Any fans? Some sneak peak photos here. Season 2 starts on 16 October!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait....such a great show, even the wife and kid got hooked.
    A buddy of mine at work grew up with Jon Bernthal, the dude who plays Shane Walsh (the other deputy) He had him on the phone one day, shooting the $hit with him about the show, and where they were shooting....it was pretty cool. No inside scoop though!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Can't wait!!! I just hope this season has way more zombie interactions. I'm guessing it will since they will start off in the city. I'm so glad that this show is on a cable network so it has a better chance of running a few more seasons than if it were on the major four.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I started watching the first season but could not finish it...waiting on the re-runs to catch up. Definitely a good show

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I'll be there with bells on watching it...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Did you guys read the comic books? If not get them! The series went away from the comics a bit (there is no CDC in the comics) but it did stay true to most of the comics. If the TV series gets back on the comic book track it will be an awesome season.

Also, there is a Walking Dead novel coming out next week: http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-R...7771789&sr=8-1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you guys read the comic books? If not get them! The series went away from the comics a bit (there is no CDC in the comics) but it did stay true to most of the comics. If the TV series gets back on the comic book track it will be an awesome season.

Also, there is a Walking Dead novel coming out next week: http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-R...7771789&sr=8-1

Best show on TV. For the most part, they were faithful to the comics. Based on the trailer, it looks like they will follow Volumn 2 of the comics to begin the season. If they do follow the plot of vol 2 for this coming season, there's gonna be some pretty good stuff coming.

Country

I rarely watch TV shows like this but recently I downloaded this and I must say,
    It's by far one of the best shows I've seen in years!
    Last time a show was this good to me was First season of Prison Break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great show. Just watched the first season on Line.

I agree Mike, if the show runs the way of the comic (one of the best series I have read) it should be a fantastic year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The permiere was a little bit dragging, but it was still good. I love how the first scene opens with cues hitting the main theme and then play the main theme, reminding us we're back in this world. And it looks like they will be following vol 2's plot from the comics.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast