Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smootzilla's Items on eBay

Peyton Manning

I've always wondered about the authenticity of his autos by ttm. He's got to get mountains of mail every single day. even with him being injured I just dont buy that they are legit. Ive thought about sending to him several times but I kinda wanna know what you guys think about this first.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seriously doubt Peyton would accept donations in exchange for an autograph (even though technically that's not what he does, it would violate charity laws). Also, when he's not around, people get back presigned photos, and reprint photos. I think they're legit, my guess is his people lay everything out, and all he does is go down a line, as opposed to sitting there for two hours a day doing it all himself. They're DEFINITELY not AP, so the only possibilty of them being fake would be a ghostsigner. Then why would some stuff come back unsigned/not at all/and some people get RP's and presigned photos instead of EVERYTHING coming back signed as requested in 7 days every time?

Just my 2 cents.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's a good outlook on it. does he usually sign more than one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No. Can't say I've ever seen him sign more than one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't even been able to get him once, donation or not. If you're sending then I hope you have better luck than me haha.

BANNED

Country

No, let's not get greedy with a great signer/player like Peyton.

SCF Rewards
    Country

point taken TTMcardMaster. Dont want to do that. I'd just be happy to get that in the mail. I think I tried him years ago and got a preprint but I see that his returns are lightning fast. I think I'll try until I get him this year, especially if returns are that fast.

SCF Rewards
    Country

point taken TTMcardMaster. Dont want to do that. I'd just be happy to get that in the mail. I think I tried him years ago and got a preprint but I see that his returns are lightning fast. I think I'll try until I get him this year, especially if returns are that fast.

send $5 along with it or you will get the PP back again

SCF Rewards
    Country

He always returns your donations though, I don't see the point of donating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

He always returns your donations though, I don't see the point of donating.

Not all the time though. He accepts them most of the time, while other times you get your donation returned along with your item unsigned and the preprint photo. But sending a donation does increase your odds for a success. Not including a donation only increases your odds of receiving the preprint photo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast