Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aronowm2's Items on eBay

A card was stolen from me Gretzky/lemiuex/sakic triple auto

11-12 UD SP Game Used Gretzky , Lemieux & Sakic Triple Auto Card#3SIG-HOF 05/10

Either the post office or the seller screwed me. I don't know which. I can't really talk about details yet as I just learned of this today. I don't have much info yet. But if you see this card ANYWHERE. Please PM me. This card is rightfully mine. I have not received it.

here is a video to it being pulled. (8:30) Please do not post in the comments or contact the seller as I don't know exactly what happened yet. all I know is that I will never receive it. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Since you asked, I won't post any details about the seller, but this appears to be a relatively new venture for them. Box breaking on eBay and with only 24 FB, its a tough issue to cut their teeth on, losing a Triple auto of three of the biggest NHL stars. They even tweeted about their big pull.

Some things you should know about eBay / Paypal:
    - box breaks are against the eBay terms of service
    - from Paypal's point of view, these guys are only responsible for refunding you the cost of what you paid to get into the break. If you paid, say, $21.50 for the Los Angeles kings in this break and that card is missing, then as far as Paypal's concerned, that's all these guys would owe you for not sending that card. Yes, the card is worth more, but you paid that much for it and that's all that you're entitled back.
    - If it did get lost in the mail, hopefully these guys insured it. If they are truly professionals, they should have insured it for that value and could reimburse you for the actual cost of the card as opposed to what you paid in the break.

GL. I hope that you get it. If you need their "Business's" facebook, twitter, storefront address, phone number or website, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have all of the store information. i am not posting about figuring out what happened. I am telling everyone to be on the lookout for the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

problem with this is someone can put it away for a few years and then put it out when the smoke clears

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's not a thousand dollar card..it'll sell for like $700 max. not a good investment of time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That truly sucks. I notice that a lot of high-end cards from Ebay and Youtube box breaks seem to get lost in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can bet you they ripped you off, sorry but too many crooks today and theese guys dont seem that big really like others so the chances of them not ripping you off is very small i think....

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a refund from ebay today but it's not definitely not worth the price of the card. if this card ever surfaces, that person is going to PAY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure why people would ever trust these kind of auctions on ebay?

If you hit nothing, the seller is happy. If you hit something big, whats stopping the seller from not sending your package, keeping the hit, and simply returning your paypal?

IMO, if you buy into these kind of auctions from non proven people on ebay or anywhere else, your just setting yourself up to be scammed.

EDIT -- Also just noticed, these guys didnt even random it off, they simply looked to see what team sold for the most money, and gave it to the highest price. I hope that was mentioned in the auction because thats a ridiculous way of determining where the card goes. Clowns
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 01-08-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

the random process was mentioned in the auction. I have never had a big problem before. i have gotten some HUGE hits on ebay safely delivered. but I won't be doing any with people that have less than 100 feedback. This guy owns a store and it seems like they just got into the ebay thing. I have the postal police looking into this so i don't want to point fingers. I should have gotten it mailed with insurance or something but it was the holidays and i wasn't that concerned at the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast