Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Earlier this week I got Deval Patrick (Massachusetts Govenor):
    Last edited by TheBostonHope; 10-17-2011 at 04:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are some of the random signed albums I have lying around.

New Kids On The Block Album Signed by Donnie Wahlberg:

Blondie Album Signed by Debbie Harry, Clem Burke, and Chris Stein:

Dropkick Murphys Album Signed by Ken Casey, Tim, and Scruffy:

Rick Springfield Signed Album:

Graham Nash Signed Album:

And two Signed Albums from Elvis Costello:

Last edited by TheBostonHope; 10-17-2011 at 04:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This weekend was incredible for me. First on Friday, I met Steve Smith former drummer for Journey. He signed a few albums for me and a couple of Drumsticks:

After we left Steve Smith, we found the one and only Steve Miller. I wanted to met Steve Miller for so long. And I heard he was a tough signer. But it was only me looking for an autograph. One of the best pieces in my collection.

Last edited by TheBostonHope; 10-17-2011 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday was 100% nonstop. We started out at John Hiatt. He is wicked nice and would sign anything you wanted. I had him sign thick black cardstock in silver. It came out great. And, it was the first time he ever did a smiley face. He asked me how to do it. I try to ask for a drawing, sketch, or smiley face if I think I might get it.

From Hiatt, we went to get Weird Al. I was kinda dissapointed that I was unable to get his entire band because they are all original. Weird Al and Steve Jay signed a CD Booklet and Drumstick for me. Steve Jay's auto on the booklet is on the back.

From Weird Al, I went and got Seth MacFarlane, who was being honored at Harvard. I've met him a handful of times, and hes usually ok with an autograph. This is the third different autograph I've seen from him.

From Seth, I went to get Henry Rollins. He was doing a book signing. I asked for a Black Flag logo. Hes really down to earth.

From Rollins, I went and got The Spin Doctors on a Drumstick. They were nice. Hard to find their vinyl.

And to end the night, I met the Indigo Girls. They were nice and signed cardstock for me. Amy of the group has an awesome drawing of a guitar with a piece sign in it. Very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And to finish the weekend, I met Bill Maher. He was nice and signed a book and a display card for me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

cool where did you get all these? GUess asking where do you live? Love the dropkick. Also lmk ifyou ever wana trade the mewes and smith signed jay and silent bob strike back cover love that movie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll have a huge update most likely tomorrow. Over the last week I got, Sting, the Wahlbergs, Mellencamp, some of the Maple Leafs, and more. Welker83, I just moved to Quincy, just outside of Boston. I keep all my autographs, I don't really trade them. Do you do in person stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, This is all from the last week.
    Jeff Bridges on Somebody Killed Her Husband Poster

Sting on Vinyl

John Mellencamp on Vinyl

Chris Botti on Unicef Program

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also from the last week:

Mark Wahlberg on The Departed SteelBook DVD Case

Mark Wahlberg on We Own The Night Cardstock

Donnie Wahlberg on 5 NKOTB Cassette Inserts

Keeping it in the family, Paul Wahlberg, Master Chef and CoOwner of Wahlburgers

SCF Rewards
    Country

From last week as well:
    Kevin Youkalis on 8x10 of Fenway

Nathan Horton had a signing over the weekend, and I won a free ticket to get an autograph.

Rob Gronkowski on 8x10 of Gillette Stadium

Toronto Maple Leafs on 4x6's. The players I identified are: Mike Komisarek x2, Matt Frattin x2, Tim Connolly x2, Luke Schenn, David Steckel x2, Jake Gardiner x2, John-Michael Liles x2, James Reimer, Cody Franson, and Mike Brown. There are still 3 unidentifiable autographs.

Mickey Ward and Mickey O'Keefe on The Fighter DVD Cover

From left to right, Mike Eruzione from 1980 USA Olympic Team, Danny Paille from the Bruins and Tuukka Rask also from the Bruins.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast