Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hazeofgreen View Post
    :(

$26 for that card is kind of high IMO. I'm sure the other parts of that Name will surface sooner or later. I'll keep my eye open for ya too :)

LOL that was one of the ones I actually alomst went for. If I decided to bid on that I probably woulda went for the set.
    I agree, it is kind of high. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person that wants to get the set done ASAP so I end up over paying. I need to learn to wait it out and give it a few months. I keep telling myself that I'll do eBay searches once a week but it ends up being once a day.

Thankfully, I did snag another two colored TD for $9 and a nice two colored Bob Hayes. So for only starting a week ago and being nearly 1/4 done, I guess I'm doing good so far.

Appreciate you keeping your eyes open!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Got two in today! Check back to the first post for the set progress!

Terrell Davis #/25

Bob Hayes #/50
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Thanks! I'm so mad I got sniped literally at the last second on this card the other night: http://www.ebay.com/itm/310347299652?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1435.l2649

I was winning for so long and at the last second my max bid got sniped. I wanted to cry.
    Don't you just hate it when that happens? I could see why you wanted to cry that was a sweet patch.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Ray Rice 1069 Ray Rice cards /1000 different cards
    Beckett Football Super Collector 9/11 Issue
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pee632 View Post
    Don't you just hate it when that happens? I could see why you wanted to cry that was a sweet patch.
    I'm sure you understand, being a Ray Rice collector and the amount of sweet Ravens patches. Thanks for the comment!
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    Good luck in completing the set.
    Appreciate it!

what is the rockne? jacket? either way, its absolutely beautiful!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    no luck on the jim but when christmas gets closer ill try again - he may need some extra $
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    what is the rockne? jacket? either way, its absolutely beautiful!
    Yessir. The back of the card states it as being a piece of prime jacket. Pretty neat card indeed!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 10-12-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Got another one in today! This one is numbered 02/25! Thanks for the look! Check back on the first page for the set progress!

Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Great cards! Can't wait to see them all together.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (35/67 - 52% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (25/48 - 52% complete)

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast