Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    Great cards! Can't wait to see them all together.
    Thanks! I can't wait to see them all put together either!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

I would like to welcome these two beauties into the collection which arrived today!

The first one is # 36/50 and I feel that I got it for a nice steal last week. Nabbed it for $11 plus shipping, which isn't bad at all in my opinion. A very nice three color patch here:

This second patch I got for a DEFINITE steal. Its # 40/50 and the last three color like this to sell went for $52! I got this one for $10 even with FREE shipping. What a STEAL! Here is it:

Thanks for the look everyone! Go back to the first page to see updated progress!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Awesome! I look forward to your updates.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (31/67 - 46% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (19/48 - 40% complete)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    Awesome! I look forward to your updates.
    Hey, thanks a lot Don!

2 nice ones, Ryan!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    2 nice ones, Ryan!
    Thanks Daniel! Go Blue!

Great stuff, Ryan! That's going to be awesome when it's all said and done. I'll be keeping my eye out for these for you. Especially that Jim Parker, that's going to be a tough one.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    Great stuff, Ryan! That's going to be awesome when it's all said and done. I'll be keeping my eye out for these for you. Especially that Jim Parker, that's going to be a tough one.
    Thanks Kurt! I appreciate it! I know that rickysigai has a friend who bought a Jim Parker on eBay for $26 no more than a week before I started this set. Hopefully he'll be willing to let it go if I get too desperate.

First card in about a month! It's been a long run of getting nothing but I think I got a sweet deal on this. Found it the other day sitting at $14 BIN and had to snag it!

Its #31/50. Thanks for the look! Check back to the first page for set progress!

Thanks!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 06:42 PM.

I love these cards.

if you come across another Barry Or Terrell, or replace the ones you have, will you post back here?
    Trading for: Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders, Terrell Davis, Drew Brees, Warren Moon, Reggie Bush, Mikel Leshoure, Titus Young, LIONS

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast