Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Dude View Post
    I love these cards.

if you come across another Barry Or Terrell, or replace the ones you have, will you post back here?
    I certainly will. Did you check back a few pages ago to that sick Terrell Davis that I just missed? It was a sick patch part from the "BRONCOS" on the jersey that I just barely missed. I'll keep you all posted. Those are two that I would definitely be interested in upgrading.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-25-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I certainly will. Did you check back a few pages ago to that sick Terrell Davis that I just missed? It was a sick patch part from the "BRONCOS" on the jersey that I just barely missed. I'll keep you all posted. Those are two that I would definitely be interested in upgrading.
    I did, and I thought that was a replacement you were going for at first. I was like "I'll take the other one!"

I got sniped on some really good stuff this week. it sucks.
    Trading for: Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders, Terrell Davis, Drew Brees, Warren Moon, Reggie Bush, Mikel Leshoure, Titus Young, LIONS

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Dude View Post
    I did, and I thought that was a replacement you were going for at first. I was like "I'll take the other one!"

I got sniped on some really good stuff this week. it sucks.
    It definitely would have served as an upgrade. I'll post here should I get another upgrade. Thanks!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

One of my favorite threads! Love that Barry, and I would say a very nice price on it as well.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (27/67 - 40% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (18/48 - 38% complete)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    One of my favorite threads! Love that Barry, and I would say a very nice price on it as well.
    Thanks a lot! I'm hoping I can complete with relative ease. The only two that I have yet to see a prime version for is a Franco Harris and Sam Huff. I have seen two of the Parkers, surprisingly. One of which ended last week for a bit too high for me. $50 buy it now. Granted, it was 2/4 and a nice buttonhole and I should have ponied up for it. But alas, I didn't and I missed out.

Got another one in today! Making some pretty hefty dents in this set!

Also won a Y.A. Tittle last night for $4.90. Nice two color patch as well.

This one is #4/25. I had to do a little research on this one. Sure doesn't look like a Bears patch does it? Nope. Turns out this is from a 1994 Pro Bowl jersey that Carrier wore in that game, in which he started at Free Safety for the NFC: http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.c...7564A_med.jpeg
    http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.c...7564E_med.jpeg

Check back to the front page of this thread for the set progress!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Nice Ryan, down to 5 now!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Sweet! An update to one of my favorite threads! I am living vicariously through you on this one as I thought about doing this set. Every time you update this thread, I get an odd joy out of it it.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (27/67 - 40% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (18/48 - 38% complete)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    Sweet! An update to one of my favorite threads! I am living vicariously through you on this one as I thought about doing this set. Every time you update this thread, I get an odd joy out of it it.
    Thanks bud! Glad that you enjoy it so much! Keep your eyes open later this week as I should be getting the Y.A. Tittle in. Appreciate the comments and support!

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Nice Ryan, down to 5 now!
    Thanks Dan!

Today's update is dedicated specially to Sherminator and his beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!

This is the second two-color I've seen of this guy and I was able to snag this for $14 plus shipping. It's #/50 and fits in great with the set!

Thanks for the look! Check back to the first post to see the set progress!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast