Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Thanks JR! It's easy to be appreciative of some sick patches no matter the sport.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

It is a really nice looking set. Good luck finding those last 2 cards. As I learned a while back, those hard to find cards are easy to find once you sell your soul to Satan....
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by OZTATAR View Post
    It is a really nice looking set. Good luck finding those last 2 cards. As I learned a while back, those hard to find cards are easy to find once you sell your soul to Satan....
    Thanks mate. I'll do whatever I can do to finish this set, short of selling my soul to Satan. Should be possess all 4 of the Parkers I might consider a cash/cash/soul deal.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

great looking collection
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Thank you so much!

Up tonight!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567