Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

2011 Threads "Heritage Collection" Prime Patches Set Progress!

Hey guys, just last week I decided to start a new patch set. I really like the looks of these cards and plan on putting together the set. I've already acquired three of them, two of which are incoming. Today I got the first!

So, here is the first that just came in today. This is serially #'d 15/25. Thanks for the look and please let me know if you find any of these prime patches. Thanks!

Here is the set progress so far. Please let me know if you have or have seen any of these!

Last edited by rchurchward; 11-02-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    my buddy has the jim parker #ed 4 but i doubt he`ll come off it - its 2 color too
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    my buddy has the jim parker #ed 4 but i doubt he`ll come off it - its 2 color too
    Oh who is your buddy?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

I thought about doing that set until I saw the Parker #/4. Much luck to you in completing it. I think that will look great when complete.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (27/67 - 40% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (18/48 - 38% complete)

Hidden Content

sick Rockne!
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    I thought about doing that set until I saw the Parker #/4. Much luck to you in completing it. I think that will look great when complete.
    Hey, thanks! I'm sure it'll be tough but it'll be worth it when I have it all done. It was either this set or the 2009 National Treasures College Materials Patch set. Figured this would be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    sick Rockne!
    Thanks Kurt!

I actually thought about doing this set myself, great looking cards. Good luck on your quest!

Quote Originally Posted by hazeofgreen View Post
    I actually thought about doing this set myself, great looking cards. Good luck on your quest!
    Thanks! I'm so mad I got sniped literally at the last second on this card the other night: http://www.ebay.com/itm/310347299652...84.m1435.l2649

I was winning for so long and at the last second my max bid got sniped. I wanted to cry.

:(

$26 for that card is kind of high IMO. I'm sure the other parts of that Name will surface sooner or later. I'll keep my eye open for ya too :)

LOL that was one of the ones I actually alomst went for. If I decided to bid on that I probably woulda went for the set.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast