Sweet Carl Edwards Card Show Pick-up

I just happened to be in the mall yesterday and an unadvertised show was going on. I browsed a few tables until I started looking pretty close at some racing cards. The dealer was a really nice guy and we talked for a while. He had a lot of very nice hi-end items but I was unprepared for a show and only had a little cash on me. I ended up giving him all that I had for this...

(Note: the lines on his face are tape residue on the case)
    Last edited by duane1969; 10-09-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Now that is one sweet 4 wide!
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

awesome! my four wide looks really similar to that one!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by race crazy View Post
    awesome! my four wide looks really similar to that one!
    Does yours have the zipper too? I ask because the dealer and I were discussing how few would probably have the fire suit zipper. I looked on eBay and none of the 4 Wide's that have sold in the last 30 days had a zipper either.

EDIT: Correction. Right after I posted that I found a Carl Edwards zipper LOL. I previously searched for 4 Wide not Four Wide. Anyways, I paid just over half of the eBay one so I think I did good :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-PRESS-P...item3cbcc94294
    Last edited by duane1969; 10-09-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

yes it does-heres a pic of the one in my collection

Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Is your mall owned by Simon Malls? Mine is here in KC and they have card dealers every other month.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Nasty!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content