Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Trading/selling 2009 exquisite matthew stafford auto patch /99

Only trading for aaron rodgers exq i will add paypal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

just a piece of advice, if you want to be taken seriously as a trader here, you need to have a photobucket.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

no scan?>?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A scan would help

Country

just a piece of advice, if you want to be taken seriously as a trader here, you need to have a photobucket.

yeah i should probably make one soon. Will post scan as soon as possible dont have anything to take photo with now. i will take pics of corners edges back anything you guys want so just let me know and when i have a camera i will do so.
    also wudeverbro what price did you pay for your rodgers? or what do they go for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tigerwoods3423's Items on eBay

I'm not wudeverbro but I'm pretty sure the multiple colored ones are bringing $2500+ right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A word picture would be helpful until you get a picture of it up. I can use my imagination based on your description of the patch...

Country

A word picture would be helpful until you get a picture of it up. I can use my imagination based on your description of the patch...

haha okay. well its like the ones on ebay. that stripe then most of it is the silver. its 3 main colors with a slight black on the edge. very good corners and edges i think would grade a 9 based on the graded cards ive sent in.

Country

I'm not wudeverbro but I'm pretty sure the multiple colored ones are bringing $2500+ right now.

the 2005 sp authentics are? whats the book value do you know by chance i dont have a beckett.
    i really like the card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha okay. well its like the ones on ebay. that stripe then most of it is the silver. its 3 main colors with a slight black on the edge. very good corners and edges i think would grade a 9 based on the graded cards ive sent in.

i can really see it in my head now. thanks for your efforts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast