Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way to transfer every card in my PC into my Trader inventory all at once? Or do I have to manually edit each card 1 by 1 to uncheck PC from it? I have around 200 cards in my PC and will take forever to go through it 1 by 1.

LMK, Thank You,
    Matt

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

In My Inventory tab, do the query to select only the cards you want to move to trader and if that is possible then you can check the top right check box in the header of the result returned and in the action combo box select "Remove PC selected cards" and click on the "Submit" button.

If not possible to make a query of all cards needed for this action, you can simply check the one, card by card in the list before selecting the action.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if your inventory has baseball and football in it and you want to print just baseball is there a way to do that?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

If you are asking about the card database we have all the cards from all 5 major sports and other sports as well. So we do have all baseball, basketball, football, hockey, racing etc... We have over 6 millions cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no i am talking about if i have listed in the database my baseball cards and my football cards.So when i go to do a printout is their a way to print only the baseball cards in my database?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I have no idea what you mean by printout? But if you mean printing on paper, I am the programmer that coded it and I did not code printing function. What you can do, if you are familiar with Excel is to use the backup feature in My inventory then download the CSV file, open it with Excel and then Sort it by Sport, copy only baseball and then past it in a new excel sheet and remove the column you do not want and print.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

He wanted to know if there was a way to separate his inventory so he can look at only one sport at a time, and then print that one sport out. You were on the right track with your response.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Again depend if you want PC and trader or just trader etc... but page have limit on how many they show and never really coded this with printing list in mind. Also with big inventory, I could not get it to print everything in one action anyway. Also due to server performance I put a limit on how many item we list per page. So really was not conceive with printing in mind. But one that know excel well can make any possible list as all the information is in the back up.

For shorter list like 200-300 a easy way is to go in the front end, make the query you want and then set yourself on text list only and copy each page content into a text file until all page are done then print it. Just make sure to have the sorting you want prior.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BlueshirtUnderground's Items on eBay

Is there anyway to add my inventory through EXCEL or some other Program ? I have about 10K in hockey cards and dont want to add them manually.

Thanks in advance

- Eddie

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Not possible as you ask since you need our database to match your cards. In one way, there is no easy way to do that. So many brands, sets and parralels cards etc that you can't just add this like before when there was only Topps and OPC.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast