Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Inventory entry is made as one entry per unique cards so it's not possible if you have three of the same card to put them PC and trader since it's only one entry in the database and the quantity field is only a interger to keep track how many you have.

Hopefully this will be changed as it would be nice to have 1 card for PC and the dupes for trader.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

How can you give a condition for cards in your inventory?

You can't speciify card condition because the inventory is not one entry per card but one entry per unique card. So if you have three cards of the same card you will up the quantity to 3 and condition can't apply to three cards. Mainly we never plan to make it per cards and did not want to make it a very extensive inventory since we make it free and need to have the ressources to support it in the future. This is why there will always be limitation to the inventory part. The store section is per card and does include a condition section for each cards. So if you would move a card in the store, then you can specify a condition. But the inventory does not allow it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't speciify card condition because the inventory is not one entry per card but one entry per unique card. So if you have three cards of the same card you will up the quantity to 3 and condition can't apply to three cards. Mainly we never plan to make it per cards and did not want to make it a very extensive inventory since we make it free and need to have the ressources to support it in the future. This is why there will always be limitation to the inventory part. The store section is per card and does include a condition section for each cards. So if you would move a card in the store, then you can specify a condition. But the inventory does not allow it.

Thanks for your response. With or without the a condition feature, the inventory manager is awsome... thanks for providing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Hey all. New to the forum but everything looks awesome. I want to use the inventory thing, but was wondering how to add a card that I can't find in the search. Namely, my Grant Fuhr rookie card. Is there a way to add cards to the overall list?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

All card are in and maybe be just a mistake or you still need to learn the system but it's rare that we are missing cards, more so on older sets. Here the Fuhr RC:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

If really you find a card not in the system then you need to make a request for us to add it but major release are all there. We may be missing odd sets only.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

All card are in and maybe be just a mistake or you still need to learn the system but it's rare that we are missing cards, more so on older sets. Here the Fuhr RC:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

If really you find a card not in the system then you need to make a request for us to add it but major release are all there. We may be missing odd sets only.

cool. I think I did enter some wrong information. Gonna start building the inven here in the next month as I start digging out cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

how does one add card attributes. i own many serial numbered cards but am unable to include the serial number on my inventory. please help
    ~tf1~

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

You can't add this. The card database are only attribute to all cards, no specific to card you own. All we store is the cardid from the card database, then all the card information come from that card table. So we only enter the print run part for each unique card. The store would let you enter the serial when we open it but not the inventory. The main reason is we did not want to create a inventory that would be too costly to host for free and why we made it this way so it be fast and something we can support so it remain free.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello, I am new here and I like what I am seeing so far! I am currently adding cards to my inventory list..

One feature I would love to see added would be the ability to add/subtract inventory without having to click on "edit this card" button for every player. Maybe just a +/- feature next to the quantity.. (I noticed the "fast entry" and that is great for adding multiples, but does not help with the issue of not having certain cards in sets). I think this could be a great addition to the inventory feature

Sorry if there is an easier way to do this and I am just not noticing it yet!
    Last edited by RJK214; 02-01-2013 at 06:11 PM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

To delete a card you have a delete icon with the red X. If you want to go fast, one trick that I use is to use the add or delete icon with the middle mouse button of the mouse as mine is configured to open the link in a new tab. So you remain on the current window and can keep on doing more action. The idea is that when you add a card, when the window open, the card is already added as 1 quantity and if you do not want to change the quantity, set to PC, set the card value or upload a image you can simply close the window and the card is already in the inventory. SO you can add ten cards using the middle mouse button and then just close the extra window. This also work with the delete icon but will still show the pop up to make sure you do not delete by error but still with the middle mouse button you remain where you are on the page. Same way you can then simply close the tabs once a card was deleted.

Also you saw that on a card set page, you have the fast entry page that for each click will up the quantity per + 1 and this page only show card number and with the mouse over will show the card description and quantity. Also on the set page, you can edit multiple cards at once a bit like a excel sheet by selecting multiple or all cards you have and then edit them.

Much faster to enter cards from a set on this page.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 02-01-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast