Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Like for example if you enter 1993 fleer baseball when you search a set and then hit the fast entry link on top of the set page you come to this page in case you did not see it:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/72234/2

When a card is added or the quantity is more then zero the card number will be bold and if you move the mouse over you see all the info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand what you are saying, I was just providing what I believed to be a good addition..

Thank you though for your advice

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This require Ajax language and I am not yet familiar with this language. Like any programing language, it time time to learn it and then a lot of time to implement it as well. Maybe one day but it will be a lot of work so for sure not anytime soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bugerbaker's Items on eBay

I'm just getting started! Why is it when I add a card to my inventory the image doesn't follow it into my personel inventory?

Also, how can you have it so the card value isn't hidden?
    Last edited by robertcrogers; 02-26-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I had another question to add.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The image you see are from our main card database when you do not have a card and this is to help you figure out if this is the right card as at time with parralel and older set it help a lot. But when you add cards, you need to upload your own scan as what the member see is what he expect to get. For instance if you upload a patch then if the trader what you patch, he want the one he see, not a other one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

Luc,

Just want to make sure I am doing this correctly in the right order.

1) Search and add cards into my inventory.
    2) Load up the picture of the single card
    3) Set the team
    4) Add categories as needed, by using search function and add to appropriate category.
    5) Request any cards/sets not found to be added

Am I missing anything?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Also all trader, I only upload insert, parrallel, RC, Auto, Memorabilia and serial. Then I use this link, bookmark it as it's not link no where but will pull a trade list you can then post on the forums.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/tradelist

This list all cards set as traders that have a image, So it make a nice trade list but if you enter base with no scan, then you can pull a nice trade list with the teams like (MTL) at the end of the card. Also you can get team link by going into your public inventory, select trader tab, hcokey on the left menu and then team apear and select more team and then copy and paste the team list it provide and it will show all your cards per teams.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

Cool. I saw your inventory and wanted to try to upload all my traders in photobucket into the inventory.

I have to crop some pictures because I got lazy with photobucket, but the inventory manager seems pretty easy to use.

The more I'm using it, the more crazy awesome it potentially could be.
    Last edited by tiger tiger; 02-28-2013 at 12:20 AM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Note that in the trade manager, you have a second option to create a inventory trade tool that let you build list of cards Like I kept pasting to you. What this does is it let you use the TIN (trade Incoming) and TOUT (trade outgoing) link to add to a list. The trade tools work with one being active, so you need if you have more then one to set active the one you want to add cards and in the list you can remove cards from the list. Now You can use this once agreed to create the trade. What it let you do once you created the trade is to let you in bulk remove and add cards using a button. If I created the list, you can use a button on the trade to import my list so you too can use it. If someone else post a trade, and you had build a list then you can simply add the trade id to the list to tie it to the trade.

For example as soon as I have a trade confirmed, I remove and even add incoming cards rtight away so it prevent me from trading for incoming cards.

There is many more feature lise set image map, player image map, Player stats, team stats etc....

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

I noticed that link too for trades which is pretty cool. I need that for my inventory. I just recently bought a card I already had.

It does get hard to keep track of particular cards when there's the regular, silver, gold, /99, /25, /10, /5, /1. You lose track of which ones you have.

I'm can't wait to try it out in a trade. For the incoming cards, can you designate it into traders and PC?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast