Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Building Your Inventory on SCF

The staff on Sports Card Forum is working hard on developing an inventory, storefront and Online Price Guide (OPG) system that will benefit all collectors, big and small. Building up your SCF inventory is something all members should do!

If you have many cards from one set, here a video on the various ways to add cards:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/...twaytoadd.html

The benefits of building your inventory on SCF:

• You'll have an inventory on-line that you can mark Personal Collection or for trade (eventually you will be able to sell/auction your cards).
    • You can upload images of your cards and earn Card Cash. Read about getting 0.5 card cash per image here.
    • Your inventory will be available to over 800,000 visitors annually for sale or to make trades.
    • You will be able to create categories for your inventory. This will allow you to sort your inventory by autographs, rookies, or whatever category your choose!
    • Once built, members can download their inventory to their own computer for back up.

Here are the basic steps in creating an inventory:

1. At the top left of SCF, click on "Inventory Manager".

2. This will bring you to a search screen of the private section where any members can add cards. SCF has millions of cards in the database which allows for a consistent title for a card. Simply search for the card you want and add to your inventory. For example:

My "2010", "Upper Deck", "Ladainian Tomlinson" search resulted in 11 cards:

From here I have three options:

= Adding the card to my inventory
    = Adding the card to my want list
    = Reporting an error with the card

Find the card you want to add and click the "Add Card to Your inventory" icon. On the next screen you will be able to define the quantity, mark it PC or want list, identify a book value and/or upload an image.

Once the card is added to your inventory you will be taken to the specific set list for that card. All cards in your inventory will be shaded in blue. There will also be three new options for any cards you added to your inventory.

= Edit card or upload image
    = Sell your card in the storefront system
    = Delete the card from your inventory

Here is an example of the card added to my inventory:

At anytime you can click on View your Inventory on the right side column to see your public inventory page with all you cards the way all other member can see them. This public inventory section of yours is under the Inventories tab. You can also Set Specific teams to each card (for search), download your inventory, View your want list and set categories. Give it a try and provide us some feedback!

Other OPG/Inventory/Storefront and site-wide tutorials here. If you want to add entire sets check out this tutorial.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 03-02-2013 at 12:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for this post, very helpful.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Can you add entire sets at a time?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Can you add entire sets at a time?

yes, use the Search card sets and once on the set page, you will see a combobox on the top right and in there in set ultily select set quantity to 1 minimum. If you already have entry like quantity set to 2 it will not affect those. All it does is take all quantity set to zero and set them all to 1. So you have a full set in one action.

Then later you can select all cards and use the edit all selected cards and you can edit them like a form. do the change like remove a few and then save the result.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still fuzzy on this matter...sorry.I typed in 1966 joe morgan.Three cards came up for that year under Joe Morgan.I then added the 3 cards to my inventory.Was that rigtht?I then typed in topps in the upper left corner under "inventories"...was that right?I'm not sure what to look for to let me know if I set the team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

It's not working for me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

never mind i think its working now

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have added a few cards to my inventory - a bit tedious, but I love the idea.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I have added a few cards to my inventory - a bit tedious, but I love the idea.

The good thing is you can download your entire inventory to your computer for safe keeping. Also, you can bulk upload sets: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1519099

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

maybe I am not using it right but I seem to have no inventory or I cant find mine and I wrote in a ton of cards a couple months back ??

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast