Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

First, there is two thing, the inventory tracking that are not tied to a trade. These you need to set one as active so the application know to wich list you want to add cards. So go in the trade manager, click on the red X to remove any cards in the wrong list and then on the left set a list as active and add cards to that list, then set a other list so you can add them too. If you make a trade and forgot to tie the list to it, make sure you have the correct list along with the trade and then on the top of the trade you will see the trade ID number in between (). Copy the number only go back to your list in question, select it and at the very bottom right you will see a plcae to tie it to a existing trade by entering the trade ID number and click on the submit button. If you make a trade with no list, you can build one and do the same, tie it to the trade.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Yes you can only set the team if you uploaded a image and if the team was not set prior by a other member.
    ok, another question...how do you use the Set Team part of the inventory. It doesn't seem like it is communicating with any part of my card inventory...

ok, ignore the above question. Just found the instructions. I follow them, but no cards come up randomly. Do you have to have images of the card for this to work?

Yes you can only set the team if you uploaded a image and if the team was not set prior by a other member.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

Plus now I'm trying to update our trade into my inventory and it's giving me an error.

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1062
    Duplicate entry '3278847' for key 'PRIMARY'
    INSERT INTO `inv` (`pc`, `quantity`, `lastupdate`, `hasimage`, `invid`) VALUES (1, 1, 1362508292, 1, 3278847)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I think this must have been a one time error since it check if the inventory entry exist and update it and if not insert a record, Here the message say you can insert the record because it existing already. Close the window and try again. Then check the qauntity as this may end up being like 2 instead of one. How you done it, maybe a double click could have cause this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everytime I change a page in the inventory manager it asks me to login?!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Everytime I change a page in the inventory manager it asks me to login?!

I just had that same issue the other day. Clean out your internet cache files & it will work like a charm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by RJK214; 03-20-2013 at 04:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wpooh21's Items on eBay

Hi,
    How can you have cards in your PC as well as in the for trade section if they are the same card. I can't get both only one or the other.

Bill

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Exactly a card is either PC or trader. But there is a feature that can let you pull a list of PC you have more then one.

Type in the search "greater then one" and this pull only card with quantity greater then 1 and you can then select PC and create a group called PC for trade. Just make sure you type in the search "greater then one" and then select PC to create this group. Also you can use the link once you selected it and add it in your signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See removed215's Items on eBay

Thank you a good tutorial.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast