Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

When I add some items to my inventory, it has a picture in the search results. But when I click the add button, it shows up with no image. Then if I add it, there is no image again on the item. For example, this one:
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...s/show/3509021

Using Chome.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

There are limit on image file size, max height and max width and also only gif and jpg are accepted. Make sure you are within the limit. the limit are written in red below the image upload box.

The other image you see are generic images nothing to do with members images that you upload yourself. They are collected to help member see what card look like.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

What if they do not have my card?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

What if they do not have my card?

Unless it is a very recent set not yet imported, often the card is there but what you used to query it just was not the right set name or you may have had a mistake, always good to say what card you did not find. But if we really do not have it then most likely we will add it if it's from a north American release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey.. I'm using my inventory as my FT list. I want to add a link to my inventory in my signature for people to see. How do I add my inventory link in without my PC items showing up FT??

I think I have found a partial solution to uploading my images. I am going to save them from another area on the internet and then upload them. I have had no luck uploading images, in the correct size, from my computer.

Please let me know how to get my Trade list available to everyone by using this inventory... Also, is there a way that they can search for my Auto/ GU/ #'d stuff if they want? I do not want to deter anyone with all my base but I am addign a ton of base too

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

In your postbit of every post you make, you already have a link to the trader section.
    View my Inventory New
    Mainly the link is:
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ry/Kadamscards

This already default to the trader section: Total: 401 records found

Now when on this page if I click on the Personal Collection tab I will see your PC.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...s/page/1/pc/1/ Total: 219 records found.

This is referred as the public section of your inventory and member and even non member can see and query. This is also under the Inventories Tab.

My Inventory tab is mainly the private section for any member to add/edit cards and search the full card database.

Make sure to hit the link and copy the link directly in the browser window because when link are too long the forum will shorten it and add three dots like this.

scf/i...ry/Kadamscards so do not just copy the link from my post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks Luke.. But I can not upload images from my computer. It is really frustrating. I make sure they are the right size... I've tried saving them as JPEG and JPEG-2000 and neither works

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Are you trying to upload image like some do on Photobucket with 9 cards per images. Mainly we have a limit on Kilobytes that is more then high enough and also a limit on pixel
    So the file size limit is 2 Mg but we also have a height and width limit. Make sure those are not exceeded. Very few person had problem uploading images and often it's either because of the size issue or because a file is corrupted and they kept trying to upload the same image over and over for the same card. A corrupted image can show correctly on your computer but will fail to upload because of the check I do to prevent virus. A image is a text file that has a header and a footer and in the middle the binary code that is the actual image. If there is one character missing at the end of the file it will fail upload but on your computer it will show the image.

So verify that the image is not exceeding any of the three limits and if this is the case, try scanning a new one as this should remove the possibility of a corrupted file. Image type accepted are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and a other type I do not remember at this time.

Maximum file size: 2049 Kb (2 Mg)
    Maximum image width = 2400 pixels
    Maximum image height = 1800 pixels

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried it as a GIF and it's been working...with some I found a pic online and pulled it to my PC and then uploaded it.... saves the time of scanning them..lol.... thanks for all the help!! I'm more pumped now to have this... I added the link to my signature. I hope this will help spark some trading..if not it certainly has helped make collecting fun without spending money( which I do too much of already)!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast